Nearly 2 years later and everything is still the same..

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Which I guess is a good thing. Looks like its still about the finasteride/min/nizoral.

Been a while.. I'd like to give a shout out to all the old regs who remember me. :) Frankly I'm amazed so many of you are still here.. and it looks like some of my old friends have become forum moderators, no less!

Things are going great for me. Still taking the finasteride, still on minoxidil 1x/day.. and that is still all I'm doing to hold off hairloss. My hair maintaining quite well and I never shed anymore. Still thin, as its always been, but its still thicker then it was when I started treatment, back in May of 2003 (how time flys..).

I saw that the Lasercomb got its FDA approval a few days ago, so I dusted mine off and used it. Once so far. That reminds me,. its time to use it again. I really dont feel I need it, but if it can give my hair another boost, I wont complain!

I guess theres been no real revelations,. no promissing new drugs,. no word on Osteoscreen. That is a shame, but as long as the finasteride does its thing I suppose I have nothing to complain about.

So word to my homies, best of luck to the noobies, and keep the faith.

And a huge thank you to HairLossTalk.com.com for saving my hair. :hairy:

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
hey when u say ur still where u were at before...were u just always maintaining or have u experienced regrowth and that's where you are at today?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats good that 2 years later..its still working like a charm...good to hear for the rest of the pack that is on finasteride.

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
The Rock said:
hey when u say ur still where u were at before...were u just always maintaining or have u experienced regrowth and that's where you are at today?

"Still thin, as its always been, but its still thicker then it was when I started treatment, back in May of 2003" :)

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Goood sh*t Flux, keep up the good work and good to hear from you!

Tony

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey man good to see you are doing well.

I still come around occasionally just to look around.

My hair is maintaining as well. I pretty much gave up on significant regrowth. I just use minoxidil once per day and nizoral 2x/week. This has been enough for me to maintain. I dont take finasteride, didnt like the sexual effects. I'm a very slow diffuser so I'm lucky that what I'm doing is enough. It gets old obsessing over your hair and trying all sorts of crazy products. I'm pretty happy with how things are going.

viperfish

Reaction score
Flux you said the lasercomb got FDA approval a couple of days ago?????? I have not heard anything yet.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VoRteX said:
Hey man good to see you are doing well.
You too, man. Yah I used to think diffuse sucks, but maybe we really dont have it so bad. Good to hear the minoxidil is holdin up for you,. hope your fitness routine is keeping up as well. I'm in much better shape then I was a year ago, largely thanks to what I learned at johnstonefitness
Axon said:
Sup flux.
y0 Axon. Hows that scalp of steel?
viperfish said:
Flux you said the lasercomb got FDA approval a couple of days ago?????? I have not heard anything yet.
No, it didnt get approval days ago,. i just found out days ago. Thats one thing about having a successfull regimen; you stop hanging out on boards like this, and instead go out and live your life.

Aparently its approved for making hair appear thicker, and not regrowth., (?) I read it here on these forums.