Need advice about minoxidil

direk

Reaction score
Hello guys this is my first time posting on form, my hair is falling out maybe 4 years now. All i ever used was Durcay night and day lotion for about 2 months but nothing, i quit because of greese look. Now i want to use minoxidil foam i m hoping you guys can give me some advice and if any of you use foam what is feeling when applied is it grese, good, bad. Here is picture of my current status with hair.

attachment.php

Also, my face skin is pale and I sweet easy and when I was junger I was always dark tan and awesome hair. I did all blood tests, no anemia and stuff like that. Any advice and experience would help me a lot, so thanks in advanced guys.
PS. Sorry for bad English.

- - - Updated - - -

157 views and nothing, come on guys

Attachments

• IMG_20160306_172623.jpg
    IMG_20160306_172623.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 275

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just start with minoxidil and gauge your results later man. Nothing to say really, what do you want to know specifically? Liquid or foam it doesn't matter whatever you feel is best for you.

What about finasteride have you looked into the medication? It would benefit you very well probably.

direk

Reaction score
Yeah, I looked into finasteride but with all that side effect I pass. I was just curious if minoxidil would help me and if any of you guys have a similar situation. I ordered the foam version because I read it is less greasy and it makes your hair a little bit stronger like styling product.