Need Advice

hexedd

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been on the propecia for about 10 months or so now and have since added the Revivogen about 5 months ago and Nizoral about 9 months ago. I can only use the revivogen every couple of days because it seems to irritate my scalp a bit. I have to say that I am still noticing significant shedding every day when I am in the shower and drying my hair off. My hair also seems to be much thinner too. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Most people seem to think I should stick with the Propecia for at least another 6 months to year before I add or take away anything, but I'm just worried about losing some hair permanently while I am waiting to see if my current regimen works. Can anyone give me some veteran advice on what I should do? It would be greatly appreciated.

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
No input to share but am purely interested in this too (have been on finasteride for 11 months with continious thinning). I'll be monitoring this thread.

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
hexedd said:
Ninja do you mind me asking how old you are and how long you have been thinning?

Not at all: I'm 28 and I have been thinning for about two years I think (realized a year ago.) Still have a full head of hair with a Norwood 1.5 ish hairline.

You?

hexedd

Reaction score
I'm 23 and have been thinning for about a year. Still have a good head of hair, probably a Norwood 1 or 1.5 but am noticing the hairline on the sides and temples moving back.

hexedd

Reaction score
Any vets got some good advice for us? Should I wait and stick with my current regimen? Or ?

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
Well If you ask the people's champ....here's what i've got to say.....stick it out with all your treatments.....and add minoxidil to the equation 5%, and if its to much money for all ur treatments drop the revivogen......that odds are the path you should take