Need an IAHRS surgeon to restore NW3 to NW1!

H

hairplz

I have saved up for a hair transplant and need a hair transplant surgeon who would be willing to transplant enough care for a low, thick hairline.

I'm currently NW3. I don't see why this isn't possible. I'm on finasteride, avodart and minoxidil.

And no, I don't care what will happen after 5, 10, 15 years.

I'm not planning on living much longer than 30, I want to be beautiful while I am still young.

If you have hair in the front and some loss further on, you can comb it back or something, add some toppik.

My crown is fine, I only need a strong, low hairline.

I need a doctor who won't give me the "How you will look in 50" bull**** and no "mature adult" hairline **** and just do a quality hair transplant for low hairline.

I need this to model.

H

hairplz

Finasteride AND Avodart?! You can't take both at the same time unless you want to switch genders. Model?! You're not done with your troll threads, are you?
Obviously I can. I haven't had any gender switching yet. No, I'm not trolling. Yes, I want to model. What's trolling about that? Hate that some people actually have dreams and goals in their life? Where is the doctor I'm seeking for?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Rahal

H

hairplz

Because I don't want to grow old and ugly. I want to leave at my pinnacle. I won't be able to maintain NW1 forever, but at least for a few years with a transplant would be the happiest years of my life.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obviously I can. I haven't had any gender switching yet.

So are you planning on changing your gender sometime in the future? Just curious.....

H

hairplz

So are you planning on changing your gender sometime in the future? Just curious.....
No, of course. If I take avodart and finasteride it's not enough to change gender. Some side effect occurence chance is just greatly increased. I'm not in my puberty anymore. If I took spironolactone 500mg a day on top of that, then we could talk about gender changing. I'm not even impotent yet, I can c*m, just my erections got weak and hard to maintain. Maybe v**** will help.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought you had no money OP?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/66159-Not-only-I-m-short-on-hair-I-m-also-short-on-money?p=1111692#post1111692

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, one heck of a windfall! Glad you've managed to get dutasteride sorted after your issues importing it.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, this dude is def trolling.