Need Better Smelling Nizoral 2 Percent Shampoo

The Traveler

Reaction score
Forum-

Hello. I'm currently using the two percent Nizoral shampoo from Canada. I live in the US, so I had to order it online. The only problem is that I think the shampoo smells like rat urine. I really like the smell of the one sold in the States. Any suggestions in terms of another Nizoral 2 % brand sold online?

Thanks.

yuppy75

Established Member
Reaction score
why not use the nizoral %2 then wash your hair with regular poo

that might be an option

Cassin

Reaction score
Nizoral 1% is just as good, no doubt. If you live in the States I wouldn't even bother with going through the hassle. You need to make this whole hairloss thing as simple as possible if your going to stick with it long term.

I have a perscription for 2% from my Doctor and I won't use it. I have 1 unused bottle sitting in my bathroom and I am sticking with 1%. It's just not worth the hassle ordering it from Canada or going to my Doctor for refills to me for something that won't do any better.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use the 2% Nizoral that comes from Canada. It does some bad but I use VIVE for men shampoo and I can't smell it after I take a shower. I also put other products in my hair to thicken it up and my hair smell fruit.