Need Help And Advice Please

Rassy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I need help and advice in wondering if my hair is starting to thin out and go lost. I wasnt sure what other spot to place this thread on....I am 30 years old. The first two pics (where you can almost see my eyes) is me now today. The last pic, was my hair from January. I had just shaved my hair recently with a buzzcut. Had my hair at about a half inch length before that. But two weeks ago i shaved it, and the sides of my head looked much much thicker and griwn in than the top. I got a buzzcut many times in my life, (this is first time in a while)...but its never looked like that before, where the sides clearly looked much more thicker and grown in than the top, despite shaving my head the same length all the way around. Below are the pics. Let me know what you think and thank you. I honestly dont know where else to go to ask this stuff

20160711_003707-1.jpg
20160711_003707-1.jpg
20160204_045910-1.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am afraid it is no longer a good idea to buzz it. Top is thinner than sides. How is the family doing bald/wise?

Rassy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My Dad is 57 and he still has a full head of hair. He gets his buzzed the same as mine in the pics, and his hair line doesnt look like its got pushed back, and the top hair looks just as thick as the sides hair. My mom is 55 and she still has a full head of hair also. I am gonna let my hair grow on top a few more days and then buzz the sides bald.

With how the top is thinner, is it just gonna stay thin, or eventually all fall out?