Need Help for my Current Natural Daily Regiment

jknowles

Reaction score
Hello,
To stop hair loss:
1) I have been using Revivogen for a 1 & 1/2yrs to simulate Propecia.

To regrow hair:
1) I have been using since 10 months Tricomin to simulate minoxidil. Research shows it simulates minoxidil 2% and not 5%.

Questions:
1) I just read that Spironolatone can be added to Revivogen to offer a 1-2 punch to fully handle what Propecia does. What do you think?

2) I have also read that Folligen is better than Tricomin. What do you think?

3) I would like to keep using natural alternatives but may be tempted in a month or so to add 5% minoxidil to boost up the regrowth effort. What do you think?

* Any construction answers are beneficial as I have already been using Reviv (Stopping hair loss) and Tricomin (Regrowth) long term and wish to read your opinions.

Thank you.

CCS

Reaction score
if revivogen stopped your hair loss, you must not have aggressive hair loss. adding spironolactone is very important for people who get sides from propecia, but it will not work as well as propecia would. folligen has more copper peptides than tricomin, but they are different ones that were not tested in fda trials. however, tricomin is a lower dose than was used in trials, so you can say that dose was not tested either. the folligen is a cheaper source. definitely add the minoxidil if your scalp does not become in flamed. some people on here think that if they get on minoxidil and then get off again, they will loose more hair than if they had never got on. i disagree. i think they would see a sudden loss of the hair that had been preserved the whole time, and that this may seem like a larger loss, but I think getting on it and off again is better than never being on it. these same people say the same thing about propecia. take a look at this graph and you tell me who got more benifits, the people who got on propecia late, or the people who started early, got off, and got back on. notice that the second group did not fall as low as the first placebo group, and i don't think they would have fallen lower given more time. I think they would have just caught up.

http://www.drugs.com/pdr/images/75/24024351.jpg