need help on procedure

davekhan

Reaction score
I am 28, tried finasteride, to many sides,

however I have had success on RU which has encouraged me to fill in my temples.

I am a noorwood. 2.5-2.75.

RU has made my overall thickness much better, so I am not worries as much about the top of my hair. I want to fill in temples just maybe to get to a noorwood 2.25 ish, and a matching hairline..

Here is the kicker, I only have 9 days to get this done. I am not concerend about what ppl will say when I get back to work, however I just want to make sure I get to work.

I had a cousin who had such bad swelling to the strip surgery that his eyes and face swelled up to a point where he couldnt see. Security wouldnt let him on the plane as he didnt no look like the picture in his ID.

So what do u recomend? I know many will say dont do it and all, but Im really a risk taker, and im mad depressed right now, so Im in all or nothing mode. Either I will be happy with the way I look, or I dont care at all. I dont want to be in between.

So is fue my best option?

davekhan

Reaction score
yes, all i have 9 days to get back to work, plus travel,

I am a district manager and my uniform allows for a hat,

I am the least bothered of what people think, as I am not around family, and Wont be living in this state with this job for too long. I can recover and fully grow my hair without seeing anyone that matters to me.

It sucks im going to look like an alien for a while.

My job is pretty much driving around and telling ppl what to do 70 percent of the time and 30 percent from home checking reports.

Thanks for the advice

s.a.f

Reaction score
Why are you having strip if you're only a NW2.5? :dunno:
And unless you can keep your head covered all the time you really need more time off.

T

TravisB

male pattern baldness, may I ask how much RU are you using daily, and in how many ml's of solution? Also, for how long have you been using RU?

davekhan

Reaction score
reason for surgery is because, a I am getting it done by a reputable person that has done it on all my family members from a third world country. He has numerous testimonials, and I have seen his work on many of my family members. If I can get work done with that quality for aproximately 1500-2000 dollars then why not?

I really have to get backc to work, and have no issues wearing a hat at all times as my uniform allows it. Hoping there will be no meetings, but if there is Im sure I can explain to my boss ahead of time and he would be ok with it. I have a pretty decent head of hair and its long. So im sure I can have a push it forward style and toppik to conceal if I cant wear a hat.

about the RU

I use about 100mg a day in 3 ml solutions going on two months.
Here is what I know.
1)Its expensive, any thing u may drop will be like a punch in the gut so treat it like gold.

2) To get finasteride like results without finasteride, it seems u need close to 100 or more (but since its so expensive i stay at 100.

3) if finasteride didnt stop hairloss for u this prob wont either

4) Skipping days on RU is NOT a good idea, it took me 3 weeks to get finasteride like results on RU but only missling 5 days, I went from 2 hairs in the shower to 15. Just like that.

5) actually its not that I was skipping, I was traveling, and I felt that RU not refridgirated caused it to go bad. I used it like normal and had more hairloss then the week prior

summary.

If u use RU, slowly work ur way to a 100 watching sides. The more hairloss u al have the more solution u need. Only make a 7 day batch at a time max, i am actually considering going on a daily basis, because wasting RU is like Wasting gold, take as much care of it as you can with all precations. Dont miss any days.

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
Go for a FUE, is the best solution for you. I don't know though if you will be manage to spend only 1500-2000 dollars for that, but if you are Norwood 2 you will probably need few grafts in order to solve your problem. So, consult with some clinics and choose. There are plenty of information in this and other forums too.