Need help!

ardit

Reaction score
Hi guys
first of all sorry about my english mistakes. i dont know english very well.I wanna share my story
im 19 year old boy and a year ago i noticed that i had lot of hair falling during my wash.my barber told me not
to worry because 50-100 hair fall per day.but 6 months ago the amount of hair falling was increased.i am worried.
i tried a lot of shampoos and none worked for the moment im using phyto shampoo.i asked a pharmacist about this problem and she told me about this
kind a genetic problem of hairfall.i am freaked out now.my father and my older brother faced with hair loss.she told me to
do a full blood test. i will do it in two weeks.but i cant find a good doctor for hairfall.
should i go to a random dermatolog? i did research on google and i read about minoxidil 5% and and propecia.
im so confused.im afraid to use this propecia because i read about they sideefect like decreased interest in
sexual intercourse,sore on the skin of the breast that does not heal.i was like wtf i dont to be a piece of "meat".I also have some kind of dandruff ..like grain i dont know how to name it and some of white flokes.also very irritated skin on my scalp there and itching.Itching my scalp all day.And i f irun my hand through my hair lot of them fall. I dont know,im very scared.i dont want to be bald !! :(

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
Get a ketoconazole shampoo or lotion; this will (likely) take care of your scalp problems (dandruff), and it will also inhibit the conversion of testosterone to the more potent metabolite dht.

ardit

Reaction score
Get a ketoconazole shampoo or lotion; this will (likely) take care of your scalp problems (dandruff), and it will also inhibit the conversion of testosterone to the more potent metabolite dht.
Thanks! so you suggest buying nizoral 2 % ?? what about if i use with regain 5% minoxidil foam ? does it help me ?[h=1] [/h]

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
Well, Nizoral is just a brand name (likewise Propecia is a brand name); so basically every ketoconazole shampoo or lotion will do, just make sure it is 2%, and you tolerate it well. You are young and likely not severely balding already, therefore I would advise against minoxidil, at least at this point in time - if I were you I'd never touch it. I think there are many other options beside minoxidil - if you keep educating yourself about hair loss you will come across other stuff (even from the past). But first get to know the exact cause of your hair loss. Ketoconazole is just as effective as minoxidil; if micro-organisms or androgens play a role ketoconazole should in theory be of help (as there is no guarantee on anything).