Need input on this potential topical strategy

Gears4man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys. After having tried finasterade with horrid aide effects at any dosage, as well as severe heart palpitations no matter how or when I used Minoxidil, I am low in option, but have a plan I want to run by all of you.

So regardless of the failures above, I have, for the last 4 years, when shampooing, used a mixture of rosemary oil, peppermint oil, and castor oil mixed together in head and shoulder shampoo. It Definitely makes my existing hair grow healthier so I continue using that mixture, without really expecting anything other than hair health and Perhaps minor growth stimulation.

In addition, for DHT blocking I use Zix daily, usually once in the morning, and once at night. It does not stop my hair loss but always slows my shedding down by almost half so it is fairly effective and I know it works for me.

But now I wanna add more weapons to the fight as I am about a Norwood 1.5 or 1.75 (totally comfortable here and wanna maintain but cannot use Minoxidil or finasterade. Trust me I have tried and it was a disaster of side effects.

So what I wanna do is continue Zix usage.

But I also want to add some things.

The following below, is that I would like to add.

Topical sandalore solution (though I am not sure what to dilute it in), sandalore seems helpful as a mild growth stimulant). (I have some sandalore waiting in my cabinet)

In terms of DHT blocking I want to use Alfatriodol daily as well. They say you must use it twice daily though if I am not mistaken, so I am unsure how to fit that in properly woth Zix usage... Maybe I can apply Zix once per day, and Alfatriodol at night?

Eucapil.. same idea as above, but thinking of using Eucapil rather than Alfatriodol, and breaking them up against the usage of Zix.

Lastly, I am thinking of using The Ordinary serum woth redensyl as many are reporting some nice density gains and mild regrowth which is more than I could be happy asking for. Seems they reccomends using it at least nightly before bed.

So basically that leaves me with a dilemma in which I wanna apply

Sandalore solution daily for growth stimulation

Zix daily for DHT inhibition

Alfatriodol Or Eucapil (Fluridil) daily for DHT inhibition

The Ordinary Redensyl serum for growth stimulation.

Would using these daily be even possible daily?

Or would I have to do Break it down to the usage of two topicals, used once each, daily?

Like Zix in the morning and Sandalore in the evening on Monday

Alfatriodol in the morning and The Ordinary Serum during the evening on Tuesday?

Rinse and repeat?

I just don't know friends please help

jazz1

Reaction score
I mean why not just use Topical Finasteride as that’s what I have been using for years.......Or BIG3.

Gears4man

My Regimen
Reaction score
i tr
I mean why not just use Topical Finasteride as that’s what I have been using for years.......Or BIG3.
I tried that route too and still got the side effects. Almost cried from it realizing topically i Still got side effects no matter the dose....

jazz1

Reaction score
i tr

I tried that route too and still got the side effects. Almost cried from it realizing topically i Still got side effects no matter the dose....
Ah sorry to hear, try again but supplement daily with Zinc and Horny Goat weed or alternatively try taking the drug every 3rd day at the lowest dosage 0.05%.

Gears4man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah sorry to hear, try again but supplement daily with Zinc and Horny Goat weed or alternatively try taking the drug every 3rd day at the lowest dosage 0.05%.
holy crap are you god? how'd you know? I literally did that... and also tried ashwaganda for the same effect to no avail. You're a wizard

jazz1

Reaction score
holy crap are you god? how'd you know? I literally did that... and also tried ashwaganda for the same effect to no avail. You're a wizard
Trial and error throughout the years lol, hence why I like helping people.

charanjit sondhi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys. After having tried finasterade with horrid aide effects at any dosage, as well as severe heart palpitations no matter how or when I used Minoxidil, I am low in option, but have a plan I want to run by all of you.

So regardless of the failures above, I have, for the last 4 years, when shampooing, used a mixture of rosemary oil, peppermint oil, and castor oil mixed together in head and shoulder shampoo. It Definitely makes my existing hair grow healthier so I continue using that mixture, without really expecting anything other than hair health and Perhaps minor growth stimulation.

In addition, for DHT blocking I use Zix daily, usually once in the morning, and once at night. It does not stop my hair loss but always slows my shedding down by almost half so it is fairly effective and I know it works for me.

But now I wanna add more weapons to the fight as I am about a Norwood 1.5 or 1.75 (totally comfortable here and wanna maintain but cannot use Minoxidil or finasterade. Trust me I have tried and it was a disaster of side effects.

So what I wanna do is continue Zix usage.

But I also want to add some things.

The following below, is that I would like to add.

Topical sandalore solution (though I am not sure what to dilute it in), sandalore seems helpful as a mild growth stimulant). (I have some sandalore waiting in my cabinet)

In terms of DHT blocking I want to use Alfatriodol daily as well. They say you must use it twice daily though if I am not mistaken, so I am unsure how to fit that in properly woth Zix usage... Maybe I can apply Zix once per day, and Alfatriodol at night?

Eucapil.. same idea as above, but thinking of using Eucapil rather than Alfatriodol, and breaking them up against the usage of Zix.

Lastly, I am thinking of using The Ordinary serum woth redensyl as many are reporting some nice density gains and mild regrowth which is more than I could be happy asking for. Seems they reccomends using it at least nightly before bed.

So basically that leaves me with a dilemma in which I wanna apply

Sandalore solution daily for growth stimulation

Zix daily for DHT inhibition

Alfatriodol Or Eucapil (Fluridil) daily for DHT inhibition

The Ordinary Redensyl serum for growth stimulation.

Would using these daily be even possible daily?

Or would I have to do Break it down to the usage of two topicals, used once each, daily?

Like Zix in the morning and Sandalore in the evening on Monday

Alfatriodol in the morning and The Ordinary Serum during the evening on Tuesday?

Rinse and repeat?

I just don't know friends please help
Why not try Trico 7 by Philip kingsley ?