Need opinion of this shampoo "Thymuskin Shampoo"

Re75

Reaction score
http://thymuskinshampoo.com/pages/what. ... agodsHA5Dw

This is the conversation I had with a rep. in the live chat feature on the site:

1eqweq.jpg

2sb92rm.jpg

Is this bs, or what? I'm thinking of trying it just because Im not using anything except nizoral. right now. She also added results can vary anywhere from 2-3 months or longer when I asked...

Petchsky

Reaction score
Don't expect miracles. It does not seem like it's worth the effort of applying all that...also the saleswomen would tell you you need to buy the whole package...might be a good shampoo, but your i doubt it will have much of an impact on hair loss.

Re75

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not expecting any...She did say though that I actually shouldn't try the gel because I havn't had hairloss for more than five years so it seemed a little more trust-worthy. I'll prolly end up trying the shampoo and there probably wont be any results.

I've been using a smudge of shea butter during showers, it's suppose to be really good for the scalp and it adds a little density to the hair too. I can always go back to that and of course nizoral. no matter what happens.

Maybe someone whose tried this Thymuskin stuff or knows more about it will leave a comment, I dunno. So it goes.