Need Recomended For Good Sls Free Shampoo To Daily Use

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey friends

i want to start using nizoral twice in week and in the rest i want to change my usual shampoo to a sls free shampoo , but with chimichels or something , just something that i can use on daily basis and that not cost very expensive - know something like that ?
if yes so please send me links .

thanks

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey friends

i want to start using nizoral twice in week and in the rest i want to change my usual shampoo to a sls free shampoo , but with chimichels or something , just something that i can use on daily basis and that not cost very expensive - know something like that ?
if yes so please send me links .

thanks
Are you looking for a hairloss shampoo? There a number of good ones out there. Revivogen is available on Amazon at a good price. There is Revita, Regenepure, Foligain. Regenepure and Foligain have ketoconazole 1% as well so you can use them more frequently than Nizoral. Not sure about Revita. The word is that Nizoral can be bit harsh to use very frequently; once or twice a week at most.

If you're just looking for good shampoo to use frequently, then there are some others. There are some Biotin shampoos if you search online. I've just started using Avalon Organics which is quite cheap online. Regenepure has two shampoos, one that's medicated and the other to use on off-days. Some of the above hairloss shampoos are designed to be used frequently. However, cost-wise it might be too much as they're quite expensive. Also, you'll need a conditioner to use after as it seems they make your hair quite dry.