Need Some Advice About Hair Transplants

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys. I’ve been researching on hair transplants for the last couple of months. I’ve also recently got prp with microneedling done as I was recommended it as the person told me I have a lot of alive follicles at the moment on top of my head. I am experiencing thinning from the top part of my head to the hairline.

I was wondering if someone could advise me if a hair transplant is the better option that prp. I’ve had consultations with a couple clinics over WhatsApp from Turkey recently and they’ve advised me to get a transplant. I have smp done at the moment but I don’t want to have this look anymore at all as I want hair I can grow longer.

Could someone tell me the difference between the sapphire micro FUE method vs the DHI FUE method. And also could someone give me names of the best surgeons to go to in the EU area. I have a budget of about £3000 and I want the best possible results possible which are natural. Please could someone give me the best doctors who perform it. I am considering dr lupanzula from Belgium and a couple doctors from Turkey.

I have attached some pictures one before smp and the others after with the hair grown out a little. I don’t want to rock the smp look anymore. I’m tired of it.

Last edited:

baldingat18

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, for one, i think you have to grow out your hair to get a hair transplant, dont you?

george kendji

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my experience in planting in short, I wish the remaining information will answers to all your questions.

In 2/10 I traveled to Turkey and I was greeted by the driver, He took me and my wife to the hotel, and what an amazing Four Stars hotel.

And after the first night, we went to the clinic (German Etetica), we were greeted warmly, and after revelations over my head, and Drawing the front line, we agreed that the process would be in 3/10.

in the day of the operation the driver arrived and we moved to the Clinic, The clinic is beautiful and organized, And everything is sterile and clean, And every once in a while, they ask for me and ask if I'm okay, Because I was worried, I've never done this kind of operation, and my wife was a big help for me.

The operation passed quickly and without pain, and all my fears vanished.They Transplant 3500 draft so I was very happy and my wife was so happy, it was a great operation by experts. Who knew what they doing.

After the operation, they gave me antibiotics and pills, and the second day of the operation after taking a break in the comfortable hotel, The wounds were washed and cleaned, and very important Plasma injection was given without pain.

Im Glad I choose German Estetica I’am so happy with the services they give me and i advice anyone who think to do a hair transplant to check German Estetica for Hair Transplant In Turkey ,you will get the best experience in hair Transplant .

I leave with some of my pictures before and after the Hair Transplant, I wish I help you to make the right decision in choosing the best clinic for Hair Transplant in Turkey, when it’s about our Health you should be Careful and choose the best of the best.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 262
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 248
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg