need some answers

andy

Reaction score
im in my fifth month on propecia, and my crone is mor fuckt up than ever !! is that normal ??????? :( and should i begin on something else now, or wait ???. need some help. son't know much about what to do ???

oni

Reaction score
Give the drug a year you are just going through a shed. I don't know how bad things where before you started but try adding Nizoral 2% shampoo and if after a year things are not looking better get on the minoxidil as well.

andy

Reaction score
my crone was ok when i began, there was no special bold spot there, but my temples wasn't too good, buy now my crone is wery bad, whith thin fine hairs. But i catch my selfe in playing with the hair on my crone and pulling in it, just to see how loose it is, and often i pull out hairs in that way.it doesn't itch or anything maybe i should shave my head

G

andreas, do you have photographs?

Maybe you should consider Minoxidil 5% twice a day.

Also add Nizoral shampoo into your regimen.

At month 5 on propecia you could still be shedding, give the propecia a year to assess how well it works for you.

good luck

Ty

andy

Reaction score
no. i don't have photographs, i will begin on nizoral shampoo. i don't know if i shed that much, but if i take my hand through the hair maybe there is on, two or maybe three hairs that fall off, but i think it is when i play with it or pull it.
if i do shave my head, is that negative for the propecia ??? or the nizoral ?
and do i have to go to the doctor to get nizoral.

G

andreas said:
but if i take my hand through the hair maybe there is on, two or maybe three hairs that fall off, but i think it is when i play with it or pull it.

It is normal to lose up to 150 hairs a day, even if you do not have male pattern baldness.

Playing or pulling your hair will not cause it to 'fall off' these hairs were ready to fall.

andreas said:
if i do shave my head, is that negative for the propecia ??? or the nizoral ?

Shaving your head will have no effect on Propecia or Nizoral.

andreas said:
and do i have to go to the doctor to get nizoral.

Where do you live?

In the UK, you can buy Nizoral 2% at many local shops.

Use 3 times per week and leave the Nizoral on your head for around 5 minutes.

All these treatments take time, your best results may take 1 or 2 years to appear.

Good Luck

Ty

andy

Reaction score
i live in norway. many fucked up rules here so o will check it on the internet.
but the hairs that i pull out, is there a chance for them to come back ???
i'm pretty young (21) and i have heard thats positive for the propecia. and if youre not in a shed, should the hair on the top be just as hard to pull out as the hair in the neck ??

G

andreas said:
i live in norway. many fucked up rules here so o will check it on the internet.

I have been to Norway, nice place :) !!
Nizoral with Ketoconazole 2% (20mg/g) is the one you want.

andreas said:
but the hairs that i pull out, is there a chance for them to come back ???

Yes

andreas said:
i'm pretty young (21) and i have heard thats positive for the propecia.

Yes it is.

andreas said:
and if youre not in a shed, should the hair on the top be just as hard to pull out as the hair in the neck ??

I do not know.

andy

Reaction score
i am wondering about getting me something called toppik, it's a thikkening spray, but i don't know if this will affect my propecia

G

andreas said:
i am wondering about getting me something called toppik, it's a thikkening spray, but i don't know if this will affect my propecia

No it will not affect finasteride (propecia) levels in your blood.

Does shampoo affect me using Asprin?

thanks for all your help

Ty

andy

Reaction score
i will just stay on propecia for a while, and hope it will begin to work. or else i'll have to get an transplantation or something. thanks for answering my questions

G

andreas said:
i will just stay on propecia for a while, and hope it will begin to work. or else i'll have to get an transplantation or something. thanks for answering my questions

best chance of success =

Minoxidil 5% 2 times every day
Finasteride (propecia) 1mg 1 times a day
Nizoral Shampoo 3 times a week.

Give propecia at least 1 year to work

Good Luck

Ty

G

The Gardener said:
No problem... you are welcome.

Good luck in the fight against male pattern baldness.

sh*t! damn you Gardener they were my 'thanks', I was just about to claim them.