needlesting's story - (22 years old)

N

needlesting

Hey Everyone, first of all i'd like to say that this forum is truely amazing, i've read most of the posts here and i can say that these guys have a good experience dealing with hair loss. umm im 22 years old and i've been losing my hair for 3-4 years. i've never used any medication to treat it since it wasnt that bad because i used to cover it up a little bit..my hair loss looks like a V shape but this year i went through alot of stress and i've recently moved to the states so everything has been kinda difficult for me,so it got kinda worse..i've read that many of these guys here r using minoxidil and propecia/proscar and nizoral shampoo so i think its probably working for them. now i hope some of u can help me im gonna post my pics soon so u can see my hair loss and tell me wat u think..
my dad and all of my uncles r bald but each one has a different kind of male pattern baldness..they think that nothing can help them with their hair loss so they didnt try anything,oh wait i think my uncle tried DERCOS from l'oreal for couple of months but i dont really think it helped him at all.obviously i dont want the same thing to happen to me coz they got bald after they got married and im still single so i better hurry up :p
the problem with my hair is that it gets oily so fast like i wash my hair every other day(H&S shampoo) and on that day it becomes very oily and looks awful .. it also becomes itchy , that happens when im under alot of stress so i start to scratch and i pull out some hairs :S its really terrible so wat i did now is i got a buzz cut and im using nizoral 1% shampoo, i feel better coz the itchiness has gone and it doesnt get oily when its short so that took care of that but i still need to work on the hair loss problem..im not familiar with the whole prescription thing like incase i needed to buy propecia or proscar or nizoral 2% OTC and not online (i still dont have a credit card yet :p) one more thing, can i use any brand of minoxidil like KIRKLAND MINOXIDIL i've heard that its cheap or i should stick to rogaine..oh yeah abt kirkland minoxidil (where do they sell it, like any pharmacy or like walmart or smthg). 1 last thing does any1 recommend spectral dnc i've looked at its ingridients it looked promising but the reviews werent so good so i have no idea if its works or not..
well i hope that somebody can give me some advice, i really should start working on my hair loss.. Thanks in advance :)

Needlesting

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: New Guy here .. Heeeelp !!:p

use foam instead, its easier to use and it dries super fast.

it sounds male pattern baldness to me, if foam is not helping, you can take finasteride and together they work great.

N

needlesting

Re: New Guy here ..22 yrs old

cheap generics doesnt necessarily mean that they dont work like the real thing..right
i've searched this site for products..
http://unitedpharmacies.com/customer/pr ... t=0&page=1
but i've found some cheap generics for proscar and propecia.
so wat do u guys think is the best (price/quality) generic for propecia or proscar??

RaginDemon

Reaction score

the price difference is really marginal, you shouldn't be concerned.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Re: New Guy here ..22 yrs old

needlesting said:
cheap generics doesnt necessarily mean that they dont work like the real thing..right
i've searched this site for products..
http://unitedpharmacies.com/customer/pr ... t=0&page=1
but i've found some cheap generics for proscar and propecia.
so wat do u guys think is the best (price/quality) generic for propecia or proscar??

i can vouch for the Fincar from unitedpharmacies,used it for 14 months now,initially i used proscar for 12 months before that from a doctor and there is no difference :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score

hope it works wonder for you!

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Trope mit Snorks Cur Few!

RaginDemon

Reaction score

KielMcK said:
Trope mit Snorks Cur Few!

happy new yr brotha

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yeah happy New Year to you to Ragin. What're you doing for the new year? My rents are off skiing so I throwing a pretty big party. Its gonna be just like high school. yo find me on facebook kiel mckivergan

RaginDemon

Reaction score

KielMcK said:
Yeah happy New Year to you to Ragin. What're you doing for the new year? My rents are off skiing so I throwing a pretty big party. Its gonna be just like high school. yo find me on facebook kiel mckivergan

I am like one of the few odd ones that dont have it. I am planning to get it though, friends have been pushing me get on it forever, I will add you if I do get one some day.

I have been partying like no tomorrow myself, I have also spent quite some time with family and gf. I hope everyone will do better in 2008!