neo1234's story (with a pic now!)

G

hi, im neo1234 and im 20 years old.

i was looking this forum already for a long time, but now i registered.

i started with the big three 7 month ago(propecia some more month ago, about 1 year ago). i was thinning in a Norwood 6 area and im still. it got better though. my hair got thicker and i see some baby hairs growing.

i know that usually treatments improve your hair for about 12 month after you start. so i hope it will get even a bit better in the next 5 month. but i dont expect too much though.

my hairloss started at about 18. first i denied it. what a big fault. now i see to what it has gotten to. i just wished i had started the treatments earlier because they really help.

sorry, i dont have photos, because i dont have a digital camera.

G

hi, here is a photo of my hair. its a bit concealed though with the right hair style. if i wear it other, you can see more balding. or if its wet. sorry for the bad lightning, i think i will make a new pic at sun light tomorow and show it to you guys.

pic by 04.05.2007 (please click on it to enlarge!)

but since most guys in here show their pics styled i thought i would do that too. anyway on street you wont see me with my hair showing all the thinning, so by that you get a pretty good idea what i look like.

what do you think? first what do you think of my hair style? what Norwood am I?

do you think normal people can tell that im balding?

actually i try to improve my hair and its working. i will add fluridil tomorow to my regimen and since im at 7 1/2 month with minoxidil and nizoral now, i can still get more coverage by these two products.

anyway i hope that the fluridil makes my hair real thick again. if you look at the very front, you still see a bit thinning.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Well your hair only seems thin at the front, at the back it looks thick. I dont really know what Norwood you are!!!

antonio666

Reaction score
you look like a norwood 2 from that pic but i can't tell how thick your hair is ,as the light in the pic is poor

G

i know poor lightning. i will do a new one tomorow with day light.

my hair is thin at the mid scalp too. its just covered with hair because i pull it forward there.

so you only see the thinning at the front.

i will make a wet pic with hair shown tomorow.

i think im a Norwood 2, too. but with diffuse thinning. my crown is thick though.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
neo1234 has split personalities.