NeoGraft Peer Review at Orlando Live Surgery ISHRS WorkShop

neograft

Reaction score
From April 7-10 The NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplant System was on Display at the Orlando Live Surgery Workshop sponsored by the ISHRS.

There was about 100 Doctors there to witness a Live Surgery using the NeoGraft.

The NeoGraft did not disappoint.

Dr. Alan Bauman and Hair Transplant Technician Al-Tariq Harris (from Anagen Staffing) combined to harvest 355 Grafts with only 2 hairs transected.

The NeoGraft even harvested a 5 Hair FU using a 1mm punch.

Normally this would have been a great procedure but; add a packed operating room, TV Camera’s and 100 sets of eyes and it was a great performance of what can be done with the NeoGraft.

Doctors were there to witness all aspects of the procedure including what the grafts looked like after being harvested, the popular consensus of those who witnessed the procedure was that the grafts were perfect and there were no ill effects from the NeoGraft.

The buzz of the conference was that, doctors who normally would not consider performing FUE are now seeing that it is a part of the hair transplant process and must be offered to round out the Hair Transplant services which they provide or risk losing ground to more full service Hair Transplant providers.

Be if for standard FUE Hair Transplants or specialty procedures like Eye Lash Transplants, Eye Brow Transplants or Body Hair Transplants.

A healthy and profitable Hair Transplant Center is good for all, especially the patients.

From the amount of interest in FUE this past year, I am sure that you will start to see some very familiar people start to announce that they are now offering FUE using the NeoGraft.

The NeoGraft is already used by well respected Hair Transplant Physicians and Top Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists from around the country.

The attached web link shows some great slow motion footage of the NeoGraft Harvesting grafts; you can see the amount of Revolutions as well as the extraction……Enjoy the latest video.

Code:
http://app.talkfusion.com/fusion2/view.asp?NTQwMTU4_2835785

Best Regards,

Doug Monty

I represent NeoGraft

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Are there any doctors who are now going to use the Neograft who did not before. I know you mentioned Bauman who uses it already but anyone else going to use it now that was impressed by it?

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, stay away from Dr. Bauman!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Shma said:
In my honest opinion, stay away from Dr. Bauman!

Agreed!

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think of this guy out of Oklahoma City? Commercials and ads started popping up all over the place a few months ago. It seems legit and is in a very nice area and complex. I'm thinking about getting a free consultation.

http://greathairok.com/

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the response. I thought it was odd that the business just "popped up" out of no where and started advertising all over the place. If I were to do a hair transplant, I would want to do a FUE instead of the strip method because I'm worried about the scars. This place did that and Neograft on top of it, so I figured it would be the best as far as scar, money, and down time.