New discovery on hairloss and comments on this forum.

G

Hey!

I´m the guy who said "my hair feels much better when I don´t jerk off" and then about 2 months later I was the guy screaming "I can´t belive I´m shedding"

Well now I´m the guys saying - I figured this out.

Non jerking off will produce less testosterone and once the body discovers this it will upgrade it´s production of testosterone and you will be hit on your head or hair again. The best thing - moderation. Jerk off, do it 5 days a week - but DO IT!

I´m not budging an Inch from my - stop pumping iron + high protein intake - this one stays!

I´m also saying Revivogen is a scam and I question spironolactone. If these products where bona fide then there would studies made - and please bryan don´t bother about the monkey growing hair.

Revivogen for instance - I bought this stuff, I used it for 3 months and nothing. I have stopped using it because a) it kills your scalp b) it has no data supporting it.

I´m amazed at how some people can say - Lasercomb is a scam and then put on revivogen or spironolactone - wtf? The folks at Lasercomb atleast filed for FDA aproval and atleast took a chance with their product - the verdict is still out. At revivogen they have been pushing the product onto the public and still haven´t bothered with a FDA application yet? a lame patent pending is all they have - and still it´s validity is supported here because of ... well I don´t know.

I know this from myself.

My father is norwood ... well alot and his hair fell of when he was 19, my mothers father - bald.

Myself I had more hair then HLTs now famous picture of four years ago at the age of 28. I stopped doing serious cardio, my libido grew and my hair fell off. I was so scared at first I didn´t know what to do. Then I found this site and claims on it that serum testosterone has nothing to do with hairloss - that´s NOT! true.

See if you are suseptible i.e have many receptors on your follicles or whatever protein that kicks into gear once exposed to the DHT-phuk then your serum testosterone will do it all for you.

People go on procepia, after a couple of months they feel better, then comes the dreaded shed then comes the regrowth etc. Well have you guys stopped to think that the shed is because your serum testosterone gets boosted once in awhile and then lowered again as the body adjusts. See my problem was always this sites amazing belif that the hair cycles. Of course it cycles but a normal haircycle is 5 - 7 years!! guys the sheds aren´t 5 - 7 years apart are they? procepia will extend the lifespan of your hair a few years but forget about them doing anything longterm. What it will do however give you constant worries and concern about the state of your hair.

My approach:

a) I will stick to procepia and I have recently begun hard cardio again.
b) I will stick to nizoral because I belive every word I read about the inflammatory process.
c) I will NEVER again touch revivogen and / spironolactone and if anyone wants my two bottles that are kept in the fridge then find a way for me to send them to you for free and I will.

d) I will probably buy a bottle of emu oil - it supposed to do wonders for your scalp.

Final thought: I hope that my approach works. I hope the smart scientists of the world will bottle a great anti-fibrosis agent - not tricomin but a real agent. Secondly I hope that there will soon be a FDA approved anti androgen that you apply once every 2 - 3 days and it will inhibit all the follicles it reaches. If this anti androgen comes in a pill form it would be even more wonderful - but that´s not very likely is it ;) and even if it was possible to design such a drug it would take 10 years to pass it through the FDA.

What´s our best option? HM. When will it be out? 7 - 10 years (even if CNN said 2008).

viperfish

Reaction score
I agree with a lot that you said. However, spironolactone and revivogen are not scams. They just will not produce the kind of "cosmetic" results that people really want when suffering with male pattern baldness. The most you can hope for from the two is maintaining what you got. But how do you ever really know that you are maintaining?? Propecia and minoxidil are different and are actually capable of producing a cosmetic difference as proven from the FDA studies.

bobo

Reaction score
I'll have your bottles. I'm the first one on the list, so I'll pay you for them (at least shipping since you want to send them "free"). Still a deal?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
nesta said:
I´m also saying Revivogen is a scam and I question spironolactone. If these products where bona fide then there would studies made - and please bryan don´t bother about the monkey growing hair.

Nesta, come on man... Do you really think a small company is going to be able to spend upwards of $400,000,000 just to get FDA approval for a simple OTC product?

nesta said:
Revivogen for instance - I bought this stuff, I used it for 3 months and nothing. I have stopped using it because a) it kills your scalp b) it has no data supporting it.

What were you EXPECTING after three months? How many people have used Propecia or Rogaine for three months, and not seen anything? Quite a few, I would imagine.

nesta said:
At revivogen they have been pushing the product onto the public and still haven´t bothered with a FDA application yet?

I guess they don't have $400,000,000 in their petty-cash fund.

nesta said:
a lame patent pending is all they have - and still it´s validity is supported here because of ... well I don´t know.

It's supported (to the extent that it IS supported) because of the science behind it.

Bryan

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nesta said:
Hey!

I´m the guy who said "my hair feels much better when I don´t jerk off" and then about 2 months later I was the guy screaming "I can´t belive I´m shedding"

Well now I´m the guys saying - I figured this out.

Non jerking off will produce less testosterone and once the body discovers this it will upgrade it´s production of testosterone and you will be hit on your head or hair again. The best thing - moderation. Jerk off, do it 5 days a week - but DO IT!

I´m not budging an Inch from my - stop pumping iron + high protein intake - this one stays!

I´m amazed at how some people can say - Lasercomb is a scam and then put on revivogen or spironolactone - wtf? The folks at Lasercomb atleast filed for FDA aproval and atleast took a chance with their product - the verdict is still out. At revivogen they have been pushing the product onto the public and still haven´t bothered with a FDA application yet? a lame patent pending is all they have - and still it´s validity is supported here because of ... well I don´t know.

I know this from myself.

My father is norwood ... well alot and his hair fell of when he was 19, my mothers father - bald.

Myself I had more hair then HLTs now famous picture of four years ago at the age of 28. I stopped doing serious cardio, my libido grew and my hair fell off. I was so scared at first I didn´t know what to do. Then I found this site and claims on it that serum testosterone has nothing to do with hairloss - that´s NOT! true.

See if you are suseptible i.e have many receptors on your follicles or whatever protein that kicks into gear once exposed to the DHT-phuk then your serum testosterone will do it all for you.

People go on procepia, after a couple of months they feel better, then comes the dreaded shed then comes the regrowth etc. Well have you guys stopped to think that the shed is because your serum testosterone gets boosted once in awhile and then lowered again as the body adjusts. See my problem was always this sites amazing belif that the hair cycles. Of course it cycles but a normal haircycle is 5 - 7 years!! guys the sheds aren´t 5 - 7 years apart are they? procepia will extend the lifespan of your hair a few years but forget about them doing anything longterm. What it will do however give you constant worries and concern about the state of your hair.

My approach:

a) I will stick to procepia and I have recently begun hard cardio again.
b) I will stick to nizoral because I belive every word I read about the inflammatory process.
c) I will NEVER again touch revivogen and / spironolactone and if anyone wants my two bottles that are kept in the fridge then find a way for me to send them to you for free and I will.

d) I will probably buy a bottle of emu oil - it supposed to do wonders for your scalp.

Final thought: I hope that my approach works. I hope the smart scientists of the world will bottle a great anti-fibrosis agent - not tricomin but a real agent. Secondly I hope that there will soon be a FDA approved anti androgen that you apply once every 2 - 3 days and it will inhibit all the follicles it reaches. If this anti androgen comes in a pill form it would be even more wonderful - but that´s not very likely is it ;) and even if it was possible to design such a drug it would take 10 years to pass it through the FDA.

What´s our best option? HM. When will it be out? 7 - 10 years (even if CNN said 2008).

It is posts exactly like this that gets awful, misleading rumors started.

misterium

Reaction score
masturbation is fun

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you are going to make these kind of claims, it's best to back them up with some sort of scientific research. You're starting to sound like Ken last year around this time.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:
If you are going to make these kind of claims, it's best to back them up with some sort of scientific research. You're starting to sound like Ken last year around this time.
Starting? Nesta has been making wild unsubstantiated claims as facts, with absolutely no support or evidence, for as long as I've been reading this forum.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mvpsoft said:
Matgallis said:
Starting? Nesta has been making wild unsubstantiated claims as facts, with absolutely no support or evidence, for as long as I've been reading this forum.

As I said in another thread that he started making claims like this in - he should at least provide SOME scientific data to back up his claims or state "In my opinion..."

There are a lot of younger guys that peruse these forums that may believe this crap at first glance. Misinformation can be a dangerous thing.

APSL

Reaction score
then about 2 months later I was the guy screaming "I can´t belive I´m shedding"

doesnt finasteride do the same thing..could it be that your testosterone levels have gone, also taking down your DHT levels therefore causing you to shed just as finasteride does. just a theory

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Was reading about Lasercomb and founding out if Lasercomb is FDA appove and I did found out that it was but it was not FDA approve for hair regrowth. In fact, the lower wave laser is approve by the FDA but dont know for what.

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the lasercomb passed the trials, even more reason for me to buy one.

Although, I hope to god noone ever sees me using it. :oops:

neotokyo

Reaction score
hmm...it seems that when I do 1+ hour of cardio, I see more hairs shed. When I pump iron without the cardio, I see less shed as I sweat a lot less.

Anyways, I doubt theres little correlation between hairloss and moderate exercise.

I guess it may be different for everyone.
Most of the chiseled guys at my gym have no hairloss.