New drug( GUESS NOT ) anyone heard of it?

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, that was talked about quite a bit a year or more ago. They sold it to Neosil, and then it fell off the map after that. Not sure if Neosil is planning on pushing it through more clinical trials or what.

Say, you might want to search the site for a subject like osteoscreen before make a post like this. It raises a lot of ears, and it's pretty much a false alarm. But I know, this site has so many posts, it is hard to go through all of them.

Keep checking Neosil's website for more updates on osteoscreen/osh-101, I guess, but I think Intercytex is still the company to watch right now.

HARM1

Established Member
Reaction score
elguapo said:
yeah, that was talked about quite a bit a year or more ago. They sold it to Neosil, and then it fell off the map after that. Not sure if Neosil is planning on pushing it through more clinical trials or what.

Say, you might want to search the site for a subject like osteoscreen before make a post like this. It raises a lot of ears, and it's pretty much a false alarm. But I know, this site has so many posts, it is hard to go through all of them.

Keep checking Neosil's website for more updates on osteoscreen/osh-101, I guess, but I think Intercytex is still the company to watch right now.
OK, MY BAD

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm sounds interesting, I for one wasnt aware of this so thanks for posting. Is interesting to see it stimulates hair growth better then minoxidil, however they didnt say what strenght rogaine the were comparing it to. I agree HM is the next thing to look out for, but for those of use unable to afford this procedure when it comes out, or not keen on surgery its good to see that there are possible other options in the pipeline. Although it does seem to have fallen of the map so maybe they realised it wasn't as effective as they originaly thought.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not only would this be nice as an alternative to HM, but I wish it would be pushed through the clinical trial process IN PARELLEL with all the other things. For Neosil to buy the rights to the technology, and just sit on it, is a disservice to all of us, imho. Fuckers! =)

G

Man, we talk about this like 2x a year for the past 2-3 years. I hope it is released.

G

HARM1 said:
elguapo said:

OK, MY BAD

Dude did you get offended? I'm just asking because of the capital letters.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
They based their findings on animal studies. They probably manipulated that sh*t for speculative stock boosting. A rumour in the markets can make a propagandist millions.
Boru

virtua_

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm all new here, I just wanted to add this. I e-mailed Neosil, and got this reply:

"Dear Sir:

Thank you for your interest in our hair growth product. Recently we
have completed an early second stage clinical trial in Europe. We hope
to begin a second trial soon and to have the results in our hands by the
end of calendar year 2007. We shall be happy to keep you informed of
the progress."

So it seems the product is still in the works... :)

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
man i think i seen that stuff on use did they do trials on mice or something?

H

HLTguest

virtua_ said:
Hi guys, I'm all new here, I just wanted to add this. I e-mailed Neosil, and got this reply:

"Dear Sir:

Thank you for your interest in our hair growth product. Recently we
have completed an early second stage clinical trial in Europe. We hope
to begin a second trial soon and to have the results in our hands by the
end of calendar year 2007. We shall be happy to keep you informed of
the progress."

So it seems the product is still in the works... :)

What is this product/how does it work? Is it related to rogaine?