New Elsom topicals - Terminal 1 & 2

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive posted this before and i thought Id let HairLossTalk.com know too:

Just heard some news that DR Y at Elsom Research is coming out with 2 new topicals to support regrowth :

http://nanosomin.com/news/

The first of these topicals announced are - Terminal 1 :

Ingredients in Terminal 1 include: panthenol, MCT oil [medium-chain triglycerides], gamma amino butyric acid [GABA], ascorbyl palmitate, betaine, L-glycine, conjugated linoleic acid [CLA], climbazole, lauryl gallate, isonicotinate-N-oxide, grapefruit oil [Citrus grandis].

Regards
Pete

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: New Elsom topicals - Terminal 2 out!

Folks,

Terminal 2 is now available!

http://nanosomin.com/news/

Among the ingredients in Terminal 2 are:

jojoba oil [Simmondsia chinensis]
ascorbyl palmitate
monolaurin
L-glutamine
L-taurine
ethyl creatine
L-glutamic acid
decanol
L-arginine
ethyl pyruvate
L-glycine
essential oils of frankincense [Boswellia carteri] and petitgrain [Citrus aurantium].

Regards
Pete

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Why a bunch of amino acids mixed with essentiel oils will help? :gay: Nothing radical here!

Jacob

Reaction score
That's not all it is..but I am glad it doesn't have that radical minoxidil.

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Why a bunch of amino acids mixed with essentiel oils will help? :gay: Nothing radical here!

Only my view :

I have a feeling that once Terminal 1 does its job to reduce inflammation, boost bloodflow and calm/relax the immune system

Terminal 2 then can work on improving cellular health and improving cell production.

Regards
Pete

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
Your head has plenty of circulation. What something like this might do is condition your hair, so what you have, looks nice. There are plenty of exceptionally healthy people with NW5 heads. So, unless you have some sever debilitating disease, it wont help boosting your immune response.