new fue method...looks like it can change the things!

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
I'm not sure about this, but to me, I believe the original source is from a medical journal article that was published about 8 to 10 years ago. I noticed it mentions Dr. Gho who was one of the early pioneers of the HM process. His process has never relly materialized and has since been abandoned, unless of course this is actually something new coming from the Gho clinic. (I doubt it as he's been pretty much "out of it" as far as the cutting edge for quite a number of years now).

I do believe Gho has continued some experiments on very small, carefully selected groups of (paying) volunteers. As far as I know, nothing significant has ever come about from his "splitting hairs" technique because a very low yield was the main problem with it - the reason why the process was not followed up on. From what I recall the follicles that were transected did not survive the implantation. This evolved into the HM research work and studies that Intercytex, now bankrupt for almost 2 years, began about 5 to 7 years ago. ICX is now owned by Aderans, and who knows what they are doing with ICX's work.

But don't hold me to any of this, as I may have some it wrong, as I am merely going "off the top of my head" :mrgreen: about this stuff (no pun intended).

Thats pretty close. Dr.Gho's thing is just a marketing scam now to make up for the years of failure of his HM studies. Intercytex's failures just confirm that this HM technique wont work, and I bet anyone money adreans is going to fail. IF they come out with something, it will be a mediocre service at best, and somehow will require you to get a hair transplant with bosley. You can quote me when this happens.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
on our hairforums there also sceptical about this procedure
also the belgium and nederlands hair transplant clinic's did publish a signed artikle that making of 1 hairfollikel 2 is impossible , but they backed down when gho's lawers contacted the clinic , as now dr ferrundi admits that the gho procedure works , dr ******** also.... it would be more to avoid a lawsuit i think...

this artickle was new i think sinds its only now published as a reaction an the claims that his technic is a scam....

so what is it ?
would be nice to know that theres a way for people that have low donor left after several hair transplant's , if they could make of 2000 final donor another 6000 grafts for hair transplant's devided over 3 years on top , that would be a great solution, question is : does it work ?

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd like to believe its true, but if it did truly work, think of how much more successful they should be by now. They could easily hire the best FUE hair transplant's doctors in the world and train them to do this technique. These clinics could charge a premium for this procedure and the GHO clinic would receive a significant cut of it. But I guess that would be too much to ask from a technique that supposedly regenerates 99% of your donor region..... its a scam....