New guy - Fighting hairloss naturally.

Sabbah

Reaction score
So I've been lurking here for a while now and I am ready to publish my little, but REAL results using natural methods to combat hair loss. I noticed my hair started shedding like crazy since my early twenties, I thought it was kind of a phase just like when your legs start hurting when you are growing up. Anyway, after months of seeing tons of hair on my pillow and my bathtub I realized I had to do something about it so I basically switched to using natural shampoos and hair creams. It worked for a while, I was getting a bachelor degree and started partying like crazy so I did not pay attention to it for at least two years.

I got out of college and started my first job, after just a couple of months working there a female co-worker pointed out in front of other two guys my receding hairline and thin hair on my "frontalis" area. From that moment on my life was shut down to hell so I started doing everything to keep my hair from falling any further.

Since the beginning I decided there was a natural way to fight hair loss so I've been focusing all of my research towards that idea. With nothing further to add I want to share my regimen, please note this is for somebody that is on NWD 1, 2 or 2.5 and takes a lot of patience too see the results.

1 - Try using Rosemary shampoo or any other shampoo that is natural and leaves your hair drier.

2 - Probably the most significant, try to get your hands on purified soluble Beta-glucan. I have both gel and spray but I prefer the spray, I initially applied this everyday after taking a shower, but now I only apply it around 3-5 times a week.

3 - Massage your frontalis and occipitalis muscles everyday. This was advised by a trainer from the gym, I do not know the exact science behind it but it is part of my regime. You can read a little bit about it here: http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my_approach.htm

4 - Work out. If you do not want to hit the gym the first few days that's fine you can still do push ups or go out jogging. I believe exercise releases a lot of stress and tension from you, and also you feel better and look better.

5 - Just in case, take a natural pill to combat hair loss. Look into homeopathy products and try several, you might find something that works.

In six months of doing this, I have decent results without using any long term commitment products. I hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_1312.jpg
    IMG_1312.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_1313.jpg
    IMG_1313.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 269

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think you're going to get many positive comments about natural treatments on this forum :p

That being said, there seems to be a little improvement in your pictures, good luck, you didn't choose the easy path !

Sabbah

Reaction score
Thanks man. I have notice natural treatments are disregarded in this site but with reason, it takes a lot of time and patience. I am happier for the reduction of hair shedding than the regeneration itself anyway (which came along eventually).

Sabbah

Reaction score
What I know is that I'll keep experimenting with these things as long as they work on me, man. With that said, I am also aware that I'll need to move on to other things -non natural stuff- when the condition worsens.

Sabbah

Reaction score
I'm 27 years old (almost 28 now) and I started balding since I was 19. I've been doing this for years, this precise method for 6 months now. Trust me, there is no "bursting my bubble" here. There are far more efficient and immediate methods and still, I'm close to reaching 30's with 75-80% of my hair and with that awful bald patch I had in my frontalis reduced. I am sure you know what you are talking about, but it would be pretty dumb of me to just stop what I have been doing at this point so yup, there's a reason why I said I was ready to post this in the first place.

Edit: If this sounded ranty, my bad then.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah I couldn't imagine anything you are doing has done anything. Your type of hair is the kind that can basically be scooped over to cover/mask hair loss, hairy monkey can do it and is basically a perfect NW1. Not much to say, but if you are honestly serious about your Hair loss, actually take action by using something proper and stop fooling yourself.

Good for you, for trying!

Sabbah

Reaction score
Thanks, I guess... I take hair loss rather seriously and I'm sure I will eventually end up using one of those methods (I'm not a natural purist, mind you). In my defense, I believe that if I haven't done anything through all of these years things would be worse. So, no regrets there.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen my friend, the regimen that you are using is going to do absolutely nothing (and I repeat, NOTHING) in terms of treating male-pattern baldness (male pattern baldness). Natural treatments simply don't work for male pattern baldness. Unless you take either finasteride or dutasteride, you are fighting a losing battle. Until a successful topical anti-androgen eventually comes out (probably not until a very long time), the only thing we have that actually works is to very potently inhibit DHT production systemically, and the only way to achieve the required level of DHT suppression is by using finasteride or dutasteride. Unless you use one of these two drugs, you are going to lose the battle. This is the reality. I really hope you listen to what I've said in this post.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I know is that I'll keep experimenting with these things as long as they work on me, man. With that said, I am also aware that I'll need to move on to other things -non natural stuff- when the condition worsens.

Prepare to go completely bald then.

Sabbah

Reaction score
no need in being an ***

Rudolphus, I see what you are saying. But then somebody must explain why or how beta glucan is working for me. I posted photos so you guys to see I am not bull****ting. Even if I am not treating my sensitivity to DHT, I have been using this product for a while now. You must know I have drunk this compound as well, it's given to people for cancer treatment but I have taken some of it for hair loss and has, temporarily or not, helped me. I am actually very impressed and happy with the results.

Hairster

Reaction score
Man this forum is a tough crowd. I'm sure some of the more experience guys that have tried natural remedies eventually gave up but I actually like to follow this thread and see long term wise if Sabbah methods show further signs of improvement. Even if it can slow down MBP or show signs of improvement, I think it's still worth a try.

I mean if Rogaine and Propecia works on some people but not all, going the natural approach might help some people but not all too. Sabbah, from the pics you posted I do see improvements so until it gets worse...why not continue what you're doing? If it's not effective as Propecia or Rogaine, perhaps it might help in ways to slow down the process of hairloss. I'm curious to see your results after another 6 months or year.

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
Get yourself out of the denial stage ASAP! No-one is saying that you can't improve the quality of hair through natural treatments (which you've done). However, you are doing nothing to combat the actual problem.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rudolphus, I see what you are saying. But then somebody must explain why or how beta glucan is working for me. I posted photos so you guys to see I am not bull****ting. Even if I am not treating my sensitivity to DHT, I have been using this product for a while now. You must know I have drunk this compound as well, it's given to people for cancer treatment but I have taken some of it for hair loss and has, temporarily or not, helped me. I am actually very impressed and happy with the results.
Are you sure you do in fact have male pattern baldness? Perhaps your hair loss was caused by something else that was temporary, and now your hair has started coming back (assuming you did in fact have hair loss to begin with). Anyway, regarding your above post, beta glucan will do absolutely nothing for male pattern baldness. Neither will any of the other things that you mentioned in your original post. It appears that you are choosing not to listen to what we are all telling you. Natural treatments don't work for male pattern baldness. This is fact. You need to take a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor (finasteride or dutasteride) if you want to successfully defeat this disease. Without taking a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, you will be fighting a losing battle. This is the truth.