New Here And Looking For Good Online Companies

jcbest

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I found the forum searching for decent online providers. I'm currently wearing a lace piece with light density and am using a local provider in the US. His pieces have gotten to be hit or miss so I wanted to see what else is available. He's not ridiculously expensive but seems like he's at the mercy of his supplier. Several years ago I tried ordering online but didn't get anything decent so I went back to getting local.

I searched the forum but didn't see any general consensus as to quality providers. Since I wear light density I can't use a stock piece, which seems like most want to provide.

Any help is much appreciated.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I found the forum searching for decent online providers. I'm currently wearing a lace piece with light density and am using a local provider in the US. His pieces have gotten to be hit or miss so I wanted to see what else is available. He's not ridiculously expensive but seems like he's at the mercy of his supplier. Several years ago I tried ordering online but didn't get anything decent so I went back to getting local.

I searched the forum but didn't see any general consensus as to quality providers. Since I wear light density I can't use a stock piece, which seems like most want to provide.

Any help is much appreciated.

Try hairhub.com. They are a UK based company, but now have an office in the USA too. Their hair systems and customer support are excellent, and their prices are very reasonable too. They are an honest company, and there is a good blog and lots of tutorials on their website too.

I also recommend hairbymhe.com (another excellent US based company - also check out their My Hair Experience channel on YouTube if you haven't already, as you will learn everything you need to know about hair systems there). But any of the companies Noah recommends are also good too.