New here - just introduction of myself and my hairloss

shocker

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this site. Before this i usually came and visited almost everyday to read people's talks who are in the same position as me.

My hair loss began in early teens, when i was 18. Since that time i could never style my hair. and i've shaved my head atleast 4 times since than. In the year 2010 i went to see a doctor about my problem, and he said it was male pattern baldness. He wrote me a prescription of minoxidil 5%. So i was on minoxidil for atleast 8 months it worked but not good enough for the price it came at. and plus it really made my skin dry and my head was feeling like its covered with chemicals. i didn't even wanna touch my hair. lol. so i did my research on the internet about minoxidil, and somewhere i read that i have to be on it until i'm ready to lose my hair again? that s not what i've wanted. why won't i spend my time on trying something else rather than living on minoxidil.... So i have stopped using it since last month, when i came to known a product called ayurvedic hair loss oil. I've been using this a month now, and it definitely made my hair better than monoxidil. well haven't seen much improvement yet but my hair doesn't feel like its rock hard when i touch it.
i am taking pics of my head everyday now and i will keep you all updated.

History : Masturbator lol who isn't here but i'm also going to have to stop enjoying myself and going to see if it changes anything for good.
my hair started falling out when i broke up with my gf maybe it was too much for me to handle well its been long time, i think i started masturbating too much since than.

ok so this is it for now. :jackit:

shocker

Reaction score
canada
yah thanks, but ill ignore alll the treatments first and just keep my hand off of my D**K for sometime lol