new here just wandering are forums to be trusted 100%

mike24

Reaction score
hi im new here im 27 yrs old with very bad thinning to my front third so im interested in hair transplants, i work in china but am from the uk originally and am currently on a work trip in columbia. Ive been researching for my hair transplant procedure on all of the hairloss forums for a while now and i was wandering whether i was the only one that has come to the conclusion that we might be getting conned by certain clinics representatives. For example when i lived in the uk every single person there was getting diverted to see a rep called spex as he stated everywhere that the uk is poor. This maybe the case but surely there are some good clinics in the uk eg farjo they look very good, so what i was wandering is that maybe these reps are creating posters and patients to advertise on their behalf i realise this might sound paraniod but its possible right? i mean it cant be that difficult to join forums in another name, and if this is the case hundreds of people could be travelling long distances for nothing. Anyway just a thought no malicious intent meant im currently looking into getting my hair transplant at rahal so i hope im making a good choice :dunno:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I was a victim of the UK butchers, I owe alot to spex for saving me from going to another uk clinic, I know for a fact that these posters are real people because I've seen all their pictures, contacted them and they even meet up regularly.
For UK posters Spex is the only guy you can trust even if he does have a biase towards Dr Feller.

Petchsky

Reaction score
The UK is not great for H/T's and Farjo is probably producing the best results...Rohal is very good surgeon also, if you want to see some of his results along with others there is a gallery at pbhair.co.uk to check out, do lots of research.

I personally can vouch for Spex having met and dealt with him also, i think your letting your imagination run away with you, and why would people be travelling long distances for nothing? if you're a fake H/T patient trying to fool people in to getting a H/T with a certain clinic you wouldn't meet up with them at all... if i remember rightly there was a poster on another H/T forum recently banned for making unsubstantiated claims about Spex and Dr Feller, his name was also Mike, coincidence? - i'm not sure, but you will not be allowed to continue to come on this website to propagate a smear campaign if this is found to be the case.

A

Administrator

We take the issue of spam, fake accounts, and company reps very seriously here. We've got about 3 layers of checks and balances for each new registrant. Even if one does sneak through, they likely wont last long here. Petch is now our dedicated moderator for the transplants forum as well, so another layer has been added.

This is one forum that you can likely trust the information you read on hair transplants. We may be the only forum out of all of them that doesn't have a bunch of company reps posting on it.

Admin

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This site is cool but other sites such as HLH (hairlosshelp)have members who work for clinics on them and other paid shills. From what I read on HTN (hair transplant network) the guy who runs HLH was taking money from a very famous FUE surgeon to cover up his mistakes

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
mike24 said:
hi im new here im 27 yrs old with very bad thinning to my front third so im interested in hair transplants, i work in china but am from the uk originally and am currently on a work trip in columbia. Ive been researching for my hair transplant procedure on all of the hairloss forums for a while now and i was wandering whether i was the only one that has come to the conclusion that we might be getting conned by certain clinics representatives. For example when i lived in the uk every single person there was getting diverted to see a rep called spex as he stated everywhere that the uk is poor. This maybe the case but surely there are some good clinics in the uk eg farjo they look very good, so what i was wandering is that maybe these reps are creating posters and patients to advertise on their behalf i realise this might sound paraniod but its possible right? i mean it cant be that difficult to join forums in another name, and if this is the case hundreds of people could be travelling long distances for nothing. Anyway just a thought no malicious intent meant im currently looking into getting my hair transplant at rahal so i hope im making a good choice :dunno:

Do you work for Farjo? How did you decide they are a good clinic?

I researched 2 years before getting my first fue-bht. I never heard any good feedback about them. If its easy for clinics to have reps, its even easier for dissatisfied patients to post their real experience. One has to read between the lines and be sure to search for the truth. It may be difficult, but its possible. Its that grain of suspicion that makes me wonder whether you work for Farjo.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Since Spex is the UK consultant for Dr Feller he has agreed to stop posting on this forum to avoid any accusations of biase and following complaints by other clinic reps that he was promoting Feller.
People who know Spex know this is a shame because he's probably one of the most knowledgable guys on hair transplant's and is definatley not a typical rep salesman.

Anyway since we all know that there are shills about using underhand tacticts to disrupt the forums here is a message from him posted on another forum.

MSG from Spex:

(Mike24 has made comments insinuating Feller patients were not real on topics here and on other forums. They have been deleted here and the poster has been banned, but comments remain on other forums - I wonder who he will call himself next time )

Mike24,

Do YOU really expect anybody to take you seriously when you come onto forums as a newbie (posting from China one day and South America the next) with an opening post slating one of the top hair transplant surgeons in the World??

Your insinuations trying to discredit me and Dr Feller are really beyond me.. IF you are a legitimate poster (which i know you are not) all you need to do is contact ANY of the Feller patients posting freely their own results on any of the many forums directly - It ain't rocket science! There are indeed many, so knock yourself out! They will be only too glad to speak to you directly about their research , previous consultations, previous experiences, experience with Dr Feller and show you proof of purchase etc with hair transplant's - Have YOU contacted any yet...?...

This is what legitimate people actually do FYI, its called research! - Interesting you have chosen not to do ANY of that though wouldn't you say... instead YOU come on here and other forums with accusations about me and Dr Feller ... Maybe you are too busy travelling from proxy to proxy hey..Someone might just think you are actually ONLY here to cause trouble.... ...LOL

There aren't any patients I am aware of on the forums that have been to Dr Feller that will not speak to you directly regarding their own hair transplant. They will share their own research gladly. There are numerous US and UK patients for you to speak to directly.

S.A.F has mentioned there are numerous meets held and Feller patients available to speak to, it's public knowledge.. - any reason why you have chosen not to take the obvious path at researching like a legitimate poster?? - Why is it YOUR first posts are agenda driven against me...I wonder why?? Interesting also you have chosen PB forum and HairLossTalk.com to attack me and Dr Feller. I hope you take this BS onto some of the larger forums as there are MANY more Dr Feller patients who reside there who will gladly offer you a word of advice who have met many other patients before making their decision to have a hair transplant.

I meet a lot of UK patients, especially ones requiring repair work and interact with 10's a week via email. I answer their numerous questions off the back of my own research and also guide them to the forums to enable them to gain a greater understanding on hair transplant's in general and put them in touch with liked minded guys with similar experiences REGARDLESS of clinic they are researching. I advertise all the main forums via my web site and email people on a daily basis links to various forums for them to find info on hair transplant's and actual patients. Any clinic can do this to create awareness, not just me I have been doing this and been around for over 5 years - how long have you been about helping people??

Also, FYI - See "London meets", "Manchester meets" and "NYC meets" on the various forums if not already - Show me one other clinic that has offered this volume of ACTUAL patients to meet with face to face in one place at one time - on NUMEROUS occasions. The majority of these patients are all from the forums. All been met by independent 3rd parties and shared their info/research freely.

Since the stink you created on PB's forum I know many have already offered to speak directly to you who found your posts DISGUSTING. Have you spoken to any yet...? - You obviously have a GREAT deal of FREE time to post on forums. For all i know you are the one with numerously aliases yourself So with all your "free time" spend some actually contacting patients instead of trying to generate a smear campaign against me personally and Dr Feller. You might get more out of it that way if you are in actual fact a "genuine poster"...

It was hilarious when you accused "1981" of not actually living in South Africa and insinuated he were actually me...(Priceless) You saw 1981 provided a photo of himself with his South African ID card and the daily newspaper. I am good at helping guys gain info with hair transplant's but time travel is something i am not great at.

EG: http://www.pb-hair.co.uk/forums/view_to ... forum_id=7

"Mike24" - Dr Feller would like you to provide him with you full name and address. Now it seems like you move around from country to country on a daily basis so a permanent address you reside at would be the best. Maybe one you have in the UK. Please email me or him with the subject title - " Mike24." if you are legitimate.

email: spexhair@aol.com or info@fellermedical.com

Also please feel free call me directly 07740364731 and identify yourself and i can help YOU directly get in touch with Dr Feller as he wishes to discuss these slanderous comments.

However in the meantime you can try continue to ruin my credibility and long earnt reputation against all the FACTS and spread as much BS as you wish if this is what gets you off. Many have tried before you, especially "competitive companies",(WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT) who's bottom line I effect indirectly through meeting actual patients who go onto post their results on the forums, which in turn exposes THEIR work. Its a sad ugly industry and you are only helping the cream rise to the top - so i actually thank you for you posts.

Look forward to receiving your full name and address and possibly even speaking to you...

Best Regards

Spex

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought I read a post here once where all of the patients reps were removed from the site by admin.

Spex, Bspot, don't know if Jotronic posted here

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yep and those 3 guys were a great source of knowledge and not just blatantly selling hair transplants. Unfortunatley its the reps from the piss poor clinics who come on here pretending to be ordinary patients and trying to slag off the well respected clinics.

Petchsky

Reaction score
This mike dude will be from Norton, or the Wellsbourne Hair Clinic, one of the sh*t places and probably only bought Farjo up to deflect attention, what's up Mike...is business bad? loser.