new here... looking for help with true fact and story

mojomo

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am new to this site and i decided to make my hair growth back thicker. I started to see a decrease a few years back. The truth is that i had really thick coarse hair. I couldnt have long hair as it would turn into an affro but i had discover relaxer and for few years i had beautifull long hair for the first time in my life. I was clueless about these product and i am sure paying the price now. I cant stop looking at my hair in the miror now to see how much i have lost throughout the few years. i stopped a few years back using this relaxer but the hair loss keep happening. it sure makes me scare as i like to be all clean cut and dress nice. I would love to find out if anyone have the same things happening to them and what they did to restore them. If someone had use relaxer and loss a lot of hair , if they happen to find the remedies to make them growth back again please inform me with your process. I am in no rush to buy anything as i want to make sure it is going to be the right decision for me. I am aware of side effect some may have and i will be careful before i purchase anything new. please help me go through my process to restore my hair. i still have enough hair to not panic but i see the decrease and within five years at this paces i would definetely bed real niticable if i dont do anything about it. i am 30 years old.

thanks guys for your guidance and help

- - - Updated - - -

also i would like some advice as of vitamines and products i should use. if you can share what are you guys taking so it can give me a general idea on where to start. i have been reading a lot today and it is so confusing all this.
heres where i'm at

biotin - saw palmetto - nettle root - keto shampoo

some more vitamins from multi and maybe provillus ?

what else can you sugest ?

again thanks for any help

NotEnough

Reaction score
I've been a lurker for a while, reading, learning etc. but I'm new as a poster.
The one thing I would personally urge you to do is to only ingest high quality vitamins with no additives or preservatives. They cost a little more but study after study is coming out against many of the additives and low cost synthetic chemicals masquerading as vitamins (e.g. B12 as cyanocobalamin) - a form of cyanide and NOT usable by the body. I won't recommend a specific company because google will do just fine in your search.
With regard to Vitamins in general, Vitamin D3, C, Melatonin, magnesium are great.
Also, take a look at everything else that you eat and drink. Note if/when you get an itchy scalp, etc. You will undoubtedly find a correlation with an as of yet unknown, underlying chemical sensitivity. Look up sulfites/sufates/preservatives, etc. List out the chemicals and preservatives in what you eat and drink. That alone will take you far.