new here need you'r help

kaosi

Established Member
Reaction score
im 23 YO and I lost almost all of my hair I hate this and this make me so depressed I wana take finasteride but I visited a dermatologist and he sad is bad thing cuz finasteride blocks important hormone of sexual helath men, and if you use for long time cause sexual problems in long term ... sorry for my English need ur help

- - - Updated - - -

anyone

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
finasteride only stops hair loss, so if you don't have much left I don't really see a point in it. Also I started to use finasteride since I was 16 and I am 17 now and the only thing I can say is that it didn't affect me sexually at all. Also when you are bald and it decreases your sex drive I don't think a lower libido is that bad...

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
finasteride and dutasteride are pretty much the main meds available to stop your hairloss and possibly regrow hair back. If you want to buy in to the fear mongering nonsense, then there is really not much left for you to do but accept that you will go bald. I know it sucks and it is a harsh reality, but it is what it is. All the guys jumping on the anti finasteride band wagon...just understand what you are doing. Taking meds is totally your choice, but just be clear on what will happen if you take the most effective weapon out of your arsenal.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are almost totally bald already than the only thing you can do really is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNiJH1yBINw

but you can get finasteride online without a prescription. It isn't bad for you like the doctor says. I wish you posted pics of your hair so we can give better advice

kaosi

Established Member
Reaction score
thank u for ur repleys ... i can take finasteride without perscription cuz my sis works at pharmacy but i want to talk with any doctor but this dr scare me .. i really want to fight this ****

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank u for ur repleys ... i can take finasteride without perscription cuz my sis works at pharmacy but i want to talk with any doctor but this dr scare me .. i really want to fight this ****

there is nothing to be afraid of with finasteride. The sides aren't bad and when you stop them they go away