New here. Norwood and routine question

tman87

Reaction score
Hello guys so a year ago I finally admitted to myself that I was thinning. I'm 27 about to be 28 black male and sill look fairly young for my age. I was taking fun but very sparingly and didn't stick to it. I already had a consultation for hair restoration but I want to give this a real try before I go broke trying to restore my hairline. I will attach pictures and want to know what Norwood you guys think I am. Also it's less noticeable without flash so I had to use flash to see it better. My routine will be .5mg of finasteride per day. Roagin foam twice a day and Nizarol 1% 3 times a week. Please let me know what you think. Is it better to just take the entire 1 mg a day or I can do 1mg every other day. Or split the pill to .5mg and take it daily. Also I hear Nizarol 1% is better than 2 is that correct? Thanks guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 223

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hard to say Norwood, has your hairline always been this high? Well, i'd say NW2
Well, looks like you have already informed yourself quite well about the treatments and you're good to go mate.

tman87

Reaction score
Thanks man. Yes I always had a high hairline but never back this far. I'm going to try the treatments and see if it works. I'll give it a couple months until I can pay for surgery.

Reaction score
How long has it been thinning? Hopefully with enough treatment you won't need a surgery done.

tman87

Reaction score
How long has it been thinning? Hopefully with enough treatment you won't need a surgery done.

Ive noticed receding back when I was 20 but everyone thought I was just being paranoid. But I REALLY noticed it a year ago when I tried to get a cool haircut that required thick hair and it looked ridiculous on my because My hair was thin. I was kinda heart broken and did nothing about it for a while. I dabbled with finasteride and regain but never kept at it but will definitely stay with it this time. I want some hair by at least july, but if I do come in to money, Im not gonna lie, Im definitely getting the hair transplant before it gets noticeable to everyone else.