New Hot Girlfirend Commends Treatments!

stabone1979

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I shed my entire left temple practically, which I think looks horrible (even though it will regrow like the left side did) and despite this cosmetic depreciation, . . .. . . . a 20 yr old hottie comes along my way. I am 25 and was starting to feel so old and balding. I told my new "young friend" I am on these treatments which she actually thinks is cool yet entertaining. So, I told her how much she will be turned on when the regrowth kicks in haha. Even with rapid balding, the ladies still focus on the PERSONALITY/CONFIDENCE, the FACE, and a good clean look; almost all the time. I don't think any girls would break up with you if your balding and doing something about it-PERIOD!

The Gardener

Reaction score
I could not agree more! My ex was fascinated by my regime... she used to enjoy applying my minoxidil on my head for me.

oni

Reaction score
So Gardener why is she your ex now did she get hairy hands from the minoxidil and you had to get shot of her :lol:

gorilla-gloves.jpg

The Gardener

Reaction score
LOL.. no, she didn't rub it in. I prefer NOT to rub it in because too much of it gets onto the hair that way.

She's my ex for a number of completely different reasons, generally coalescing around the issue that she was too difficult for me. We just stopped getting along, and I wasn't willing to work it out with her because I thought we were just too different.

Anyhoo, I did enjoy her applying my minoxidil... she would sit on the edge of the bed, I would sit on the floor below her, between her legs. Her pants off, naturally...

oni

Reaction score
Please go on, this is sounds like one of them girly books that of course I don't read.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
LOL.. no, she didn't rub it in. I prefer NOT to rub it in because too much of it gets onto the hair that way.

She's my ex for a number of completely different reasons, generally coalescing around the issue that she was too difficult for me. We just stopped getting along, and I wasn't willing to work it out with her because I thought we were just too different.

Anyhoo, I did enjoy her applying my minoxidil... she would sit on the edge of the bed, I would sit on the floor below her, between her legs. Her pants off, naturally...

:freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2:

curetheloss

Reaction score
haha that is quite funny gardener. The picture that shows up to me is on seinfeld when George is having the old guy's somalian maid that speaks no english rubbing the oil all over his bald head when everyone walks in. i have to admit i would love that position better than me in the mirror.
curetheloss

stabone1979

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha, Nice, maybe I'll give that "technique" a shot, as long as the minoxidil doesn't run down into my tongue.

stabone1979

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, tonight my beast is getting spiked and combed forward . . . . . . .similarly she will be "spiking" from my other beast.