New member! 1 month into treatment...opinions?

Swaz

Reaction score
Hi, first of all I'd like to introduce myself, my friends call me Swaz ( shortened version of my last name)..anyways ive been slowly thinning at my crown for about 1 year and a half.. just more recently my temples have started thinning..(left more than right...I uusually keep my hair buzzed because I cant style it how it is right now...too thin..today marks one month on finasteride 1.25 mg a day ( proscar quartered) and 1% nizoral about 3 times a week. My question is do you guys think I am a good candidate for regrowth??..I like to think I have a decent amount of hair left but its just too thin...I'll add a few pics..you guys can zoom in and see what im working with...wanna say thanks for the inspirational stories and good vibe from this site!! Keep fighting the good fight my male pattern baldness brothers!!..sorry couldn't get the pics to go straight!

Attachments

• 20150102_014011.jpg
    20150102_014011.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 209
  • 20150102_014102.jpg
    20150102_014102.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 205
  • 20150102_014158.jpg
    20150102_014158.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 231

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd say definitely, it looks like you have a lot of hair there. Maybe take minoxidil considering how short you have your hair, it will definitely speed along the results.

shreyaskini

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ofcourse you are a great candidate. You've got a lot of hair and i don't really think you need minoxidil. Just stick to your current regimen :)

Swaz

Reaction score
Awesome guys! Thank you!. I'm feeling very optimistic about this. So I will update every few months or so!..I think I'll add minoxidil to my regimen maybe in a month or 2..I want to see how I react with finasteride and nizoral alone..and I should mention that I'll be 25 in april, so if I can maintain/ improve or thicken my hair for a few more years I will consider that a success! I have been thinning very slowly so maybe I'll be a good responder who knows?!..anyways I will be taking progress pics along the way and be updating you guys. Happy New Year! :)