New Pill Cutter from Gillette

G

Oh for the love of all things sacred use a f*****g knife!! there is no science nescessary behind cutting a fuxking proscar pill into four pieces so please give all these lameass topics a fuxking rest!!!!

I use a knife and since starting on proscar I have lost almost all my body hair. I don´t store the pills in any sacred magical box, I don´t take them exactly every 24hours and still I see the effects of finasteride with no sides.

Posts like these (not saying this specifik post) make us look like the disease is located 5cm under the scalp.

DJ007

Reaction score
.....but it does cut up vegetables quickly,quietly,amazingly....not available in shops

G

Forget the Gillette pill cutter. I just purchased my own pill cutter and ok, it's a little clunky but it still saves me getting that tiny little f*****g kitchen knife out of the drawer every morning. You guys are seriously fucked up.

Now get out of the way... move....

Hydraulic%20Jack%20Hammer.jpg

G

Forget the Gillette pill cutter. I just purchased my own pill cutter and ok, it's a little clunky but it still saves me getting that tiny little f*****g kitchen knife out of the drawer every morning. You guys are seriously fucked up.

Now get out of the way... move....

Hydraulic%20Jack%20Hammer.jpg