DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Any one else notice when you click "new post", the screen is not refreshing so I don't see that I was the last post on the thread?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, there is some issue with the site

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
yup, sites been really weird for me this last week or so. threads i read aren't marked as "read" (unbold), also when i make a post it doesn't show up sometimes

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
When I log in it doesn't actually look like I am logged in(does not show my user name) until I go to one of the threads. This started last week.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Most likely BTT saboteur operatives permeating firewall site.

verywoolysocks

Reaction score
Not entirely related, but how do new members post a new thread? There doesn't seem to be an option and I couldn't find a way to PM any mods.

Jacob

Reaction score
Any one else notice when you click "new post", the screen is not refreshing so I don't see that I was the last post on the thread?

Everything is just a video game or simulation for aliens or ?...so there's no controlling it. :woot:

But yeah..I noticed the same thing. Looking at the date of your post I guess it's been a problem for some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Not entirely related, but how do new members post a new thread? There doesn't seem to be an option and I couldn't find a way to PM any mods.

Go to a section such as General: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/forumdisplay.php/11-Men-s-General-Hair-Loss-Discussions
Then on the upper left(just above "Forum: Men's General Hair Loss Discussions") it says "+Post New Thread" in an oval blue bar- click on that.