New product...claims to inhibit DHT...100% money back

RSG

Reaction score
The topical thing seems to be similar to revivogen, but way cheaper. But i dont understand the purpose of the tablets.

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
RegenePlex Oral Softgels Composition
A PROPRIETARY ORAL FORMULATION CONTAINING: Capric Acid, Caprylic Acid, Caproic acid, Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Beta-Sitosterol, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Stigmasterol, Cycloartenol, Lupeol, Lupenone, 24-Methyl-Cycloartenol, Oligomeric Proantho-Cyanidin, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Gamma Linoleic Acid, Lecithin, Niacin, Macademia Nut Oil, Borage Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate, Genestein Complex, Pygeum Africanum, Green Tea Extract, Biotin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Yellow Beeswax, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Gelatin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RegenePlex Topical Infusion Serum Composition
A PROPRIETARY TOPICAL FORMULATION CONTAINING: Isoproyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, LSESr 85/95% Liposterolic Content (Saw Palmetto Extract), Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Beta-Sitosterol, Stigmasterol, Cycloartenol, Lupeol, Lupenone, 24-Methyl-Cycloartenol, Oligomeric Proantho-Cyanidin, Oleth-20, Evening Primrose oil, Stinging nettle extract, Pygeum Africana Extract, GLA Borage Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Nonoxynol 10, Polysorbate 80, Camellia Sinesis Extract, Biotin

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
How big is that pill with all those ingredients? Like a potatoe?

RSG

Reaction score
still you guys reckon its worth a shot? Maybe college can shed some light into this?
I'm thinking of going just for the topical to start with.

CCS

Reaction score
it has some good ingredients, like the GLA and ALA. But there is too much other junk in there for it to be good topically, and I doubt it will do much orally in that small a dose. GLA is way too far down the ingredient list. The first 4 ingredients are worthless, and so is the saw palmento.

This has not been FDA backed.

you can get borage seed oil with 60 1g capsules for $22. not that i'm recommending that, but it should give you something to compare the price to.

who cares if there is a money back guarantee. I think it is a waste of time, and we don't know if they will honor the guarantee or just "go out of business" and get a new website.

if the product is a scam, their business practices might be too, unless they are banking on only a fraction of people asking for money back. You still lose on shipping.

needhair147

Reaction score
They use the same before & after identical twins pictures as Hair Genesis.
The Ingredients are also similar to HG.