New Research & New Articles!

A

Administrator

We encourage you to check the Surgical Options section daily as we will be adding new articles from the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) conference that occurred this month in Vancouver.

There are several of the latest abstracts, studies, research findings, and editorials from the work done in the last year in hair loss treatment research and surgical ethical and technological research.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... m.php?f=13

We encourage you to voice your opinion on each. These articles should give all of you an invaluable insight into the minds and hearts of some of the best hair restoration surgeons out there, as well as some great new tidbits of research on Minoxidil and other treatments many of us are currently using.

HairLossTalk.com Admin

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How do you feel about us talking about them in this section (general discussions)? It's just that people rarely go elsewhere, or at least I don't.

If I do start a thread in this section regarding the articles, sorry in advance.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
I think it takes time, but the transplants section of this site is pretty much dead. We need to grow it, a lot. This will be the first step. The more existing discussion in a thread, the more people will feel inclined to reply there as well. Eventually people will be checking all major sections and seeing if anything interests them to reply to. So if possibe lets post directly in the same thread, in the same section!

HairLossTalk.com

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No offense, but the threads started so far seem to be abstracts of some detail that, well, detail that I'm not finding. Was that the intention, a foreshaddow of what's to come?

Either way, it's cool. It is something, don't get me wrong.

Thanks.

A

Administrator

Each of them contains important insights into several aspects. They are abstracts and as such they are summaries of studies done and findings found. You'd have to attend the seminar to get the actual details, but the bottom line is important as well, and thats usually included.

Admin

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What up H-dog?

Hey, sorry to be a bother again, but I am genuinely interested in reading more detail about the various topics you've already put on the Surgical thread. Are we going to be able to view articles similar to the ones that were posted last year? Should I just be more patient? =)