New Revita shampoo site

Sean68

Reaction score
cheers. very fancy bottle. dildoesque you could say.

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it gives no new information on when/where we can buy it and for how much.

G

That bottle looks stylish, I hope this isn´t a lame attempt to compensate the lack of quality...... :wink:

Bertie

Reaction score
A few bits of note --

-- It is being represented as an every day shampoo. (The recommended use of Nizoral, in contrast, is 2-3 days per week).

-- No ketoconazole concentration is specified. No concentration of anything is specified, actually (which is, alas, the norm in beauty products) except for caffeine -- 4%.

-- Nothing more specific than "copper peptides," which of course can mean any number of different products.

-- Ketoconazole seems to be the featured attraction of the product -- the one that gets the most mention on the various pages of the site.

I wonder how sale of this product is going to work legally, given that Ketoconazole has never been approved for hairloss. I know that supplements don't have to prove anything to make certain claims (as long as they put in that "not FDA approved to cure any disease" disclaimer thing), but I didn't know that shampoos fall under that category. (Might this be something sold overseas that we're going to have to buy on eBay?)

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah it's interesting they don't mention concentration of the keto. Could it be even less than Nizoral? That'd be strange considering they originally had it listed as 2%......but then again can they even legally release it with 2%?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'd assume if they are advertising it as a daily shampoo it would be less. Maybe .5-1%

Its just like their Spectral DNC in terms of a big mix of everything so you have a comfort factor in knowing you have a product with all the potential agents that people claim work.

Thats why I like DNC in my mix just to be on the "what if it does help" side and not be left out if I miss something.

I just hope this stuff isn't to expensive. DNC is a reasonable price so id assume this would be also(for a shampoo).

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wish they'd hurry it along. The more crap I put on my head the better I feel.

Like affirmative action.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
From the info I have picked up on the web, it seems like it will just be an overpriced shampoo that depends on Keto to back up any claims, just like Spectral does with minoxidil. Save your money for stuff that really works.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
It kinda reminds me of one of them fake horse vaginas they use to collect horse's semen in. I would.