New to Forum, My story

James Scott

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 58 years old and have been struggling with hair loss for years. I'm using quite a bit of different things and amazingly enough, my hair is growing back! Evenly everywhere on my scalp. OK, here's what I use. Topically, Rogaine, Vita Tress Biotin Crème, Polysorbate 80,Nizoral, Laser Comb, (only about twice a week.) Vitamins and supplements. Biotin, B6, B12, Zinc, Grape seed Extract, Beta sistosterol, Niacin, Saw Palmetto, (Both Extract and Herb), Vitamin D. I've been using Saw palmetto for about a year. I started Polysorbate 80 about a year ago as well. Use a little bit before showering every day. Right before my hair started growing back it got very very thin, then little hairs began popping up and now I have pretty much a full head of hair. I use a lot of stuff as you can see, but I'm afraid to stop using any of it as it's working. Being my age 58, I can't believe the results. Hope this helps out everyone. James Scott.

Reaction score
Hi James great story thank you for sharing. Did you ever or do you also use finasteride? Do you have any before and after pictures? Thanks!

James Scott

Reaction score
Yes I did use finasteride, but stopped after I heard about side effects. I don't have any before pics, but my girlfriend will attest to my regrowth. Pretty amazing results. I used to look at my hairline in the rear view mirror when driving, (not recommended), and used to see a bald top of my head. Now it's pretty much filled in and top of head hair is growing out. Like I said I'm using a lot of stuff, but it's not that expensive. So I will continue using everything because for me it's worth it. Only use recommended amounts for supplements as well. Started Grape seed extract and Beta Sitosterol about 2 months ago. Where before was scalp now is hair. JS

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum James. When did you first notice your hair loss? Were you ever actually diagnosed with M.P.B.? Would you say your hair loss is predominantly in the crown area of your scalp. How would you rate your hair loss using the norwood scale before you started experiencing regrowth. Thanx for sharing and I'm certainly happy you're achieving success.

James Scott

Reaction score
I first noticed my hair loss in early mid thirties. I was diagnosed with male pattern baldness when I went for my finasteride script. Loss mostly on crown and temples, but very thin all over. I looked at the norwood scale and would say I was a 5 or 6.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
NW5 or 6 and now you are back to a full head of hair with vitamins and supplements. No baseline pics. I am not trying to be a jerk, but I'm sorry, I call BS.

James Scott

Reaction score
That's fine, I should've have photos taken, but wasn't planning to post on a blog. Just thought some people might be interested in hearing about what I used. JS.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
So you are saying you went from a norwood 5/6 to a 1/2 without the help of propecia? Thanx for sharing.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Too bad no one will believe you or care, unless photo evidence is posted of said results.
Seriously any idiot can post garbage on these forums and say "I've found the cure!"
That's not saying you're an idiot but come on....BS or no BS you can't expect us to even bother listening/reading what you have to say without photographic evidence.

A heads up these photos have to actually be decent resolution and there has to be a before and after.
Including multiple shots, or else it's still hard to believe you. Seen so many BS companies post bullshots.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Success stories and testimonials are generally encouraging to hear. They bring a ray of hope to many here who are stuck in a predominantly dismal position. JS, when you've been a sufferer as long as you have been and then one day you decide to gloriously announce to this grievous and forlorn part of the world that you've found something in your bag of customized hair tonics that has reversed your M.P.B., Would it not seem quite reasonable to expect an overwhelming response of skepticism or possibly even unfair criticism. As a veteran sufferer you should not misconstrue any doubts and demands as a hostile gesture or challenge against your wonderful claims. This a perfectly natural human reaction from a body of people who have been duped, drugged and dragged through the rancid sludge of false hope and deception, from the moment and long before, they bravely set off on their quixotic quest for a hair loss remedy. You and your lady friend's observation have been duly noted and appreciated. Now that you've won our attention, it would be especially helpful if you would take the time to go the extra mile and post some before and after photos. Our brutal and barren planet of Hair Loss wails for a champion. Your charity would be heralded heroic. Thanx for sharing.