New to nizoral

former

Reaction score
Guys i just bought a bottle of nizoral shampoo today, but however it doesn't indicate its for hair loss :roll: ??

It did says that its for dandruff, but then i do not experience any form of dandruff or flaking, is it alright for me to use the shampoo..

And... the instruction says that rinse and repeat, does it means i have got to apply the shampoo twice ????

former

Reaction score
Oh ya on box of the shampoo, it does says contain 1% ketoconazole, wats the diff between a 1 % and a 2%

G

former said:
Oh ya on box of the shampoo, it does says contain 1% ketoconazole, wats the diff between a 1 % and a 2%

the 2% formula contains twice as much ketoconazole as the 1% formula.

former

Reaction score
erm the instruction says that rinse and repeat, does it means i have got to apply the shampoo twice ??

G

former said:
erm the instruction says that rinse and repeat, does it means i have got to apply the shampoo twice ??

Most shampoos ask you to 'rinse and repeat'.

The first wash loosens dirt/oil/crap and diffuses it through the hair
The second wash removes this from the hair.

See what works for you, some people require two washes, some only one.

The important thing is to lather in the Nizoral shampoo and let it sit on your scalp for 5 minutes or so.

I myself wash first with T/Sal (to clear the crap away) let that sit for a couple of minutes then apply the Nizoral.

Good Luck

Ty

moegreen

Reaction score
tynanW said:
former said:

Most shampoos ask you to 'rinse and repeat'.

The first wash loosens dirt/oil/crap and diffuses it through the hair
The second wash removes this from the hair.

See what works for you, some people require two washes, some only one.

The important thing is to lather in the Nizoral shampoo and let it sit on your scalp for 5 minutes or so.

I myself wash first with T/Sal (to clear the crap away) let that sit for a couple of minutes then apply the Nizoral.

Good Luck

Ty

two shampoos? how long do u spend in the shower? lol