New to this forum

mpindianapolis

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum, but have lived with the issue of hairloss for many years, but I thought I would tell what I can of my story. I am 26 years old, and I have been experiencing hairloss since the last 5 years. I had a full head of hair at the age of 21, but from 21-23, I virtually lost up to 70% of my hair in a quick, aggressive form, and I think I am around the NW5-6 mark, with a visible horseshoe pattern and a front line, but virtually nothing on top, or in the crown region. When I first found I was losing hair, I tried propecia and rogaine, but I did not find any results, and stopped it, but nowadays, it has been stable in a long while, and there isnt any left, let alone anymore to lose.

I have been in denial for ages, it has affected my whole life, I have lost my confidence, my relationships, or lack of, since then have suffered as have my friendships, and I have become a prisoner to my hat, and I cant go to clubs or bars with my hat on, so my life has generally suffered, and however hard I have tried, I cannot break this cycle. I have tried with the opposite sex, but I have faced rejection, and I dont know what that is down to, my confidence as a lack of my hairline, or my hairline. Its been ridiculous for a long while, as my friends have not seen me for years without a hat, and are questioning why I keep wearing it.

The only thing I have that is going for me is a full time job as an Assistant Trainee Accountant, and this is keeping the money coming in as I want to have FUE surgery next year, as soon as I have the money.

I guess what I am looking for here, is for people who have been in my situation and had surgery done, or how people went from rock bottom to becoming more confident. At the moment, I hate life itself.