New to this, what am I? Norwood 1, 2 or 3? Pics inside.

Avocado

Reaction score
Hello, Avocado here :salut:

I'm 26 years old and I am concerned about my hairline. It has been receding in the past few years. A couple of weeks ago I started taking Finasteride 1mg per day + 5% liquid minoxidil to my hairline twice a day + Nizoral shampoo every three days (I read it has some DHT blocking capabilities??) + 3000mcg of biotin twice a day + L'oreal sulfate-free hair thickening shampoo and conditioner every three days. Hopefully all this stuff I'm using is going to at least halt the receding hairline. One can only hope. :pint::pint: I'll post my updates when necessary.

Where do I fall in the Norwood scale? Thanks.

20140826_162016.jpg

image201505140001.jpg

image201505140003.jpg

image201505140004.jpg

Avocado

Reaction score
Any recommendations? Should I stick with this regime or amp up the dosage on minoxidil (from 5% to ??), Nizoral (from 1% to 2%), Finasteride (1mg to 1.25mg)?

Avocado

Reaction score
One question. I'm using around 1ml of Minoxidil twice a day around my hairline. Should I use it elsewhere on my head? Should I use more than 1ml per application?

Thanks again fellers.

- - - Updated - - -

Any more opinions?

lazor

Reaction score
That's very hard to tell, but I would say you are a NW2,5

Your hairline has receded too much on the sides to be a 2 and too little on the front to be a 3.

- - - Updated - - -

That's very hard to tell, but I would say you are a NW2,5

Your hairline has receded too much on the sides to be a 2 and too little on the front to be a 3.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He is only a NW2. His recession is even with the his side burns.