New topical antiandrogen have you ever heard of this????????

thomasD

Reaction score
their site says :"Has been sold throughout Eurpope and Asia for over 25 years and in the U.S. for 15 years."

Firstly it's EUROPE and not eurpope :)
and i've been on the dutch hairlossforum for 8 years and never heard of it.
So i think it's a scam.

thomasD

Reaction score
hard to say, i've just started a month ago. I've had no side effects so far, maybe just dryer skin.
But the first members of the dutch forum who started ASC-J9 treatment 3 months ago are getting their first results: hairline getting thicker , less shedding, less sebum production. But maybe 3 months isn't enough to really say it works.

It's strange almost no one in this forum is using the ASC.
I think now we have 50 members or more who are giving it a try.
Here ru58841 is more popular.
I think it's because one of our most experienced posters (Wesley) is having succes with the ASC.

anyway if the asc doesn't work within a year, i might give ru58841 a try.

thomasD

Reaction score
ok i will do

It's from K**ting, couple of members bought it in bulk and are reselling it. Because first it was 1g/ minimum at k**ting.
Price @ k**ting3 months ago was 450 dollar/1gram i think.

The only thing i hate about ASC is this yellowish colour. Maybe i will use RU or CB in the mornings and ASC in the evenings.

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Thomas...

I'm also use ASJ.

1. What your vehicle?
2. How many times do you apply and how much
3. Big issue for me....how the heck did you measure a .025% solution!!!! In order to make a 30 day supply, you need 7 mg in 30 ml. But measuring 7mg requires a very expensive digital scale. The most i'll go in buying one is $100 tops.

thomasD

Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
Hey Thomas...

I'm also use ASJ.

1. What your vehicle?
2. How many times do you apply and how much
3. Big issue for me....how the heck did you measure a .025% solution!!!! In order to make a 30 day supply, you need 7 mg in 30 ml. But measuring 7mg requires a very expensive digital scale. The most i'll go in buying one is $100 tops.

I use 50% alcohol , 20% distilled water and 30% glycerin, you can put the ASC in your minoxidil if you want. Some use also 70% alcohol and 30% glycerin.

I apply it 2 times daily at the front and the temples. I use 0,5 ml each time but you can use up to 1ml/every application at 0,025%.

I have this digital scale:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/digital-pr ... tion-10515
Maybe it's not a professional one but it works just fine.

thomasD

Reaction score
A little ASC update:
Some guys of the dutch forum reported positive effects of asc-j9.
Some one has quit duta 4 months ago and started with ASC-J9. He quitted duta a couple times in the past and always had a massive shedding after that. But now after he used ASC he still hasn't shed and he says his hair even looks better than when he used duta.

and another person who used finasteride before and replaced it with asc and also didn't experience a shedding.

A good thing about ASC is that there are almost no libido side effects , no brainfog, only more energy(which can annoying if you apply it before you go to bed)

yanez

Reaction score
hi I am new

I am really interested about trying me too ASCJ9

can you help me to start me too ? Did you take it from cayman chemical or Cayman chemical europe or others?

tell me everything !

thomasD

Reaction score
I'm using it only for a month. But what i notice is that, the places where i apply it where i normally have very greasy skin stay dry the whole day. So no sebum production.

I've got it from k**tingchina yanez. It's 400 dollar for 1 gram. I think that cayman produced the wrong chemical. But 1 gram is too much for 1 person, you should split it with some other users. You can use the tested acne dosage which is 15mg in 60ml(70% ethanol 30%PPG ==> 0,025%) and use 1ml 2X daily(Which will last you 1 month with only 15mg). Or some users also use up to 0,075% without noticing side effects. I think it was wesley who used the 0,075% dosage and did some blood tests after 3 months usage and didn't notice anything different. You can also mix the ASC-J9 in your minoxidil solution.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
When's the next group buy for ASC?

Sounds like one person can order a gram for $400, but that will last them over 5 years?

yanez

Reaction score
thomasD said:
I'm using it only for a month. But what i notice is that, the places where i apply it where i normally have very greasy skin stay dry the whole day. So no sebum production.

I've got it from k**tingchina yanez. It's 400 dollar for 1 gram. I think that cayman produced the wrong chemical. But 1 gram is too much for 1 person, you should split it with some other users. You can use the tested acne dosage which is 15mg in 60ml(70% ethanol 30%PPG ==> 0,025%) and use 1ml 2X daily(Which will last you 1 month with only 15mg). Or some users also use up to 0,075% without noticing side effects. I think it was wesley who used the 0,075% dosage and did some blood tests after 3 months usage and didn't notice anything different. You can also mix the ASC-J9 in your minoxidil solution.

thanks a lot guy !

check pvt I would like to chat with you too ,tell me :)

Reaction score
This sounds promising, I'm interested to hear more. I wish you luck with it. I'd love something like this, I want to get off finasteride.