New treatments coming out 2024 or max 2025.

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with all these treatments is the subject taking these treatments have different biologies. What works in a Petri dish or a mouse is vastly different than a male human being. That’s why most of these treatments are like adding Miracle Gro to a plant soaked in Roundup.,
Roundup is going to win in the long run.
Than we have a studies.. the phase I, 2, 3 to get the magical FDA stamp of approval.
Minoxidil has that stamp of approval. It has volumes of glowing results. But plain & simply it’s doesn’t work as we all know.
I’ve tested minoxidil in 10 different forms. It works in a laboratory.. but it doesn’t work in reality. If it did work we wouldn’t have these forums.
So I doubt there is ever going to be any treatment that works because it’s simply a matter of biology which remains constant in the subject.. Taking some growth factor while ignoring the underlying biology is fruitless. It’s just the design of human body.. The design of the chromosomes. When adults are adolescents going to teens the biology is somewhat similar. & hair growth is somewhat equal.. but that changes drastically… That’s the cause of male pattern baldness…
You are incredibly misinformed and wildly out of touch from reality. Minoxidil works for me and many other people. Do you not understand what entails an FDA trial? The first 3 phases are explicitly testing the drug on humans against a placebo. The whole point of FDA approval is to see that it works and is mostly safe in humans.

There is no drug that is tested on mice and gets FDA approval for humans without being tested on humans. Keep that in mind before you say something silly again.

Besides that, minoxidil is a growth stimulant so even if 100% of everyone taking it had great results they would still lose ground inevitably since it's not tackling the root cause of hairloss. Minoxidil was never meant to be a cure, it is just a nice addition for extra thickening of your hair