New York Results

savior

Reaction score
My Results.

Hi everyone I am new to this forum, but just wanted to share my results.

I started proscar (1/4 tablet) in May of 2004, as my doctor finally stopped
being a jerk and would admit I was losing my hair which took a while for him to admit since I had gone in before with buzzed hair and he didn't say it was a probelm. But i went in with a little longer hair and he finally noticed and said i could try some drugs. I am a around a Norwood II - IIA with thinning around the vertex region and frontal area that has not changed much. Since I've been on propescia and on and off rogaine (due to its annoying dandruff) since I started in May. The results seem to be just maintaince and maybe some regrowth. Hard to tell, but hoping for a little more regrowth after the year marking point occurs.

Just letting all that try to keep on trying,
Going on 7 months,

Good luck all. :p

outgrowth

Established Member
Reaction score
my story seems to be like yours.. my doctor was a jerk either, and 6 months after losing all my frontal hair, she decided to prescribe me something that works.. im with finasteride 1mg/day and 'ell craneel' since may 2004 too.. i could say that my hairloss stopped completely.. i just want to see my regrowth and thickening! (oh, i really want).. i started with minoxidil 5% some weeks ago, nizoral i started today, and im thinking about zix.. but, ofcourse, we got a lot of time to come to see results..
good luck for us! =D and for everyone