Newbie Needs Some Hair Tranplants Information

Khguy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a few questions, one of them is that what norwoood can you not get a norwood 1-1.5 hairline transplant done. I mean a norwood 7 cant get that result but could a norwood 5 or 4 ? Ive seen guys that get really straight norwood 0 hairlines done. Im just confused what would happen later on down the line. Im 22 im currently 1.5. I dont mind being a 2 but my ideal hairline would the a 1.5 if i do get passed 2.5. A hairline like the picture below i would not mind or maybe a little higher.

Attachments

• 14EB6D5C-BB9D-4013-A4B1-3FFD001D7891.jpeg
    14EB6D5C-BB9D-4013-A4B1-3FFD001D7891.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 193

Khguy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a good doctor ? Has anyone on this forum had a transplant from this Doctor.

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
D diep has gotten some great results...keep in mind the guy in that video had already very good density...

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a few questions, one of them is that what norwoood can you not get a norwood 1-1.5 hairline transplant done. I mean a norwood 7 cant get that result but could a norwood 5 or 4 ? Ive seen guys that get really straight norwood 0 hairlines done. Im just confused what would happen later on down the line. Im 22 im currently 1.5. I dont mind being a 2 but my ideal hairline would the a 1.5 if i do get passed 2.5. A hairline like the picture below i would not mind or maybe a little higher.

might be too early for you to get a hair transplant...get hair loss under control first.

Khguy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
D diep has gotten some great results...keep in mind the guy in that video had already very good density...
What would happen if you get the whole norwood 4-5 done and a hairline thats 1.5 or a 1 like this transplant that dr diep has done and you get to a norwood 6 but before a transplant you were a norwood 4-5 ?

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What would happen if you get the whole norwood 4-5 done and a hairline thats 1.5 or a 1 like this transplant that dr diep has done and you get to a norwood 6 but before a transplant you were a norwood 4-5 ?

you would have some weird looking gap btwn the transplanted hair and the crown...would need to get a 2nd hair transplant provided you didnt use up all donor hair on the first hair transplant..

Khguy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you would have some weird looking gap btwn the transplanted hair and the crown...would need to get a 2nd hair transplant provided you didnt use up all donor hair on the first hair transplant..
I mean wouldnt that be a bald spot and wouldnt it look natrual as you would be a norwood 1-2 with just a small bald spot in the back ? Does headsize matter when it comes to transplants such as someone with a small head ? Thanks for the reply btw dude

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean wouldnt that be a bald spot and wouldnt it look natrual as you would be a norwood 1-2 with just a small bald spot in the back ? Does headsize matter when it comes to transplants such as someone with a small head ? Thanks for the reply btw dude

not sure abt headsize...I myself have a small head, so less room to need grafts but prob less donor area..