Newbie que:-A targeted treatment suggestion

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi:wave: im nade and i have a question towards a creative treatment regarding hair loss.
Most likely its born out of a movie but im posting it as this seems to be having a lot of potential according to me:jump:.
How about a topical like a shampoo that sits on your scalp for days but actually is like a marker/blast site for an ingested oral capsule like finasteride or dutasteride.They would be digested but won't start their work coz they are inside a carrier tube that will only open when it gets to the blast site like the shampoo soaked scalp.This method would eliminate all the DHT from the scalp allowing the follicles to grow unhinged and would be very safe too.
And it would also be more convienent to use.
I know its like out of a sci-fi movie suggestion but what about the possibilites of it happening??
Pls correct me if i am wrong.Im new here so pls go easy on me too

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
GIF-amazed-jaw-drop-OMG-shock-shocked-Stephen-Colbert-surprised-unbelievable-wow-GIF.gif

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi:wave: im nade and i have a question towards a creative treatment regarding hair loss.
Most likely its born out of a movie but im posting it as this seems to be having a lot of potential according to me:jump:.
How about a topical like a shampoo that sits on your scalp for days but actually is like a marker/blast site for an ingested oral capsule like finasteride or dutasteride.They would be digested but won't start their work coz they are inside a carrier tube that will only open when it gets to the blast site like the shampoo soaked scalp.This method would eliminate all the DHT from the scalp allowing the follicles to grow unhinged and would be very safe too.
And it would also be more convienent to use.
I know its like out of a sci-fi movie suggestion but what about the possibilites of it happening??
Pls correct me if i am wrong.Im new here so pls go easy on me too

4802831.jpg

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
tumblr_mrfmr3ONaS1sa1idio1_400.gif

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Notcool:-
SWEET SATAN KILL THAT THING WITH FIRE
Ok so i did post something wrong then.........