NEWBIE Seeking Basic Help

Smooshmonster

Reaction score
:)

Hello all...i have been trying to do research by reading many post, but that said I still find myself a bit confused. Any help offered is appreciated.

I see my older brother's hair thinning (think Sting type hair loss) so he will eventually be left with sort of the "Florida" look on top. I assume this is where I am heading (he is 37, i am 34...both of us agree we will look stupid without hair.)

I started taking Propecia in July (saw the thinning, seems to have stopped) and an intermittent issue with keeping the Johnson ready for action after i start a tumble in the bed with the wife (course, that could be from stress since she and I could be on the outs.)

Can you give me a good idea of what else to do? minoxidil as well? These shampoo's? And has anyone else seen that sexual issue?

HELP!!!!!

:roll:

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
u should def add nizoral (shampoo) to ur treatment....it helps with the inflamation and itching assosiated with hair loss also some people say that it helps get rid of the build up DHT that has stored itself at the roots of ur hair...for the shampoo seeing as how u live in florida u can buy the 1% over the counter but for the more recommended 2% ud have to get a prescription or get it online....minoxidil is good only if u feel that u need regrowth to be generally happy with ur hair....because thats wut minoxidil does it regrows hair....but if u do get good results and stop prepare for a shed because those minoxidil dependant hairs will no doubt fall out once u stop...so if u do start minoxidil id suggest using it as directed and only start if u are prepared for the long term use..also i dont kno how long you have been on propecia but i had the same sexual side effects in the first month of two....they went completely away month 3 and never came back