vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on this damn forum for two years, I'm still "newbie". How long more do I have to spam and troll be sumthing like "F0rúM SÚpaheeroow"?

Petchsky

Reaction score
You gotta post more often, noob :)

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hey noob, aren't you supposed to be starting and ending all of your posts with the word "sir"?

Drop and give me twenty push ups.

Where are you from?

Oh really?! Only steers and queers come from there, and I don't see any horns.

How tall are you? Holy jesus, I didn't know they could stack sh*t that high.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
The best part of you was a brown stain that ran down the crack of your mother's ***!

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Hey noob, aren't you supposed to be starting and ending all of your posts with the word "sir"?

Drop and give me twenty push ups.

Where are you from?

Oh really?! Only steers and queers come from there, and I don't see any horns.

How tall are you? Holy jesus, I didn't know they could stack sh*t that high.

GREAT MOVIE!!

HughJass

Reaction score
vauxall said:
I have been on this damn forum for two years, I'm still "newbie". How long more do I have to spam and troll be sumthing like "F0rúM SÚpaheeroow"?

pfttt you need to accept your fate down here in the gutter with me and every other less-than-300-poster

We'll never be a CCS or a Bryan.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
vauxhall said:
I have been a damn :newbie: on this forum for two years and I'm still "newbie". How long more do I have to spam and troll be sumthing like "F0rúM SÚpaheeroow"?
NOOOB :laugh: :laugh: :whistle:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Bryan said:
The best part of you was a brown stain that ran down the crack of your mother's ***!

I think this is the dirtiest joke Bryan has ever cracked, also the funniest. :)

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Bryan said:

I hope you guys realize that I was just quoting another line from Full Metal Jacket, just as Gardener had done before me! :)

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Petchsky said:
Bryan said:

I hope you guys realize that I was just quoting another line from Full Metal Jacket, just as Gardener had done before me! :)

Damnit Bryan, I should have known that as I have watched that movie countless times but apparently not enough. :innocent:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
Damnit Bryan, I should have known that as I have watched that movie countless times but apparently not enough. :innocent:

I have a copy of that movie, and just checked it again, to be sure I got it right. The scene occurs almost exactly five minutes into the movie, as Senior Drill Instructor Hartman is making his rounds among the men. He stops to harangue Private Cowboy:

Hartman: How tall are you, Private?
Private Cowboy: Sir 5 foot 9, sir!
Hartman: 5 foot 9, I didn't know they stack sh*t that high! You tryin' to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere? Huh??
Private Cowboy: Sir no sir!
Hartman: Bullshit! It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's *** and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you've been cheated!

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[youtube:20m9e0iz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o7oKQECBjs[/youtube:20m9e0iz] see for yourself :innocent:

the bootcamp part of the film is all up on youtube, and the film goes downhill after the bootcamp imo
it should of just been a film about the bootcamp imo

Petchsky

Reaction score
I've noticed that most Kubrick films, or the ones i've watched, all seem to be in two parts. FMJ is good, but not his best...Definitely agree about the film being less interesting after the bootcamp...

'Eyes Wide Shut' is his best work imo, that film is a masterpiece.

'Apocolypse Now Redux' best war movie of all time :woot:

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Bryan said:
PropeciaJunkie said:

I have a copy of that movie, and just checked it again, to be sure I got it right. The scene occurs almost exactly five minutes into the movie, as Senior Drill Instructor Hartman is making his rounds among the men. He stops to harangue Private Cowboy:

Hartman: How tall are you, Private?
Private Cowboy: Sir 5 foot 9, sir!
Hartman: 5 foot 9, I didn't know they stack sh*t that high! You tryin' to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere? Huh??
Private Cowboy: Sir no sir!
Hartman: Bullshit! It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's *** and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you've been cheated!

Right you are Sir! I just watched it again today.