Dalme

Reaction score
I am here to say hello to all of you people who visits this forum.I am Adam currently doing studies.My degree is realted to the management and I want to become that VP or AVP of a recognized Financial Instition.Every one has his own define goals in life but my goal is some what differnt from others.Regarding my health,I am too week and recently joined the Gym to gain weight.I love to do skating,chatting and Jamming.I am a new member of this forum and I don't know what you people think but I really fidn this site very useful for gaining plenty of Information.
What products are you using for hair loss...

HughJass

Reaction score
Dalme said:
I am here to say hello to all of you people who visits this forum.I am Adam currently doing studies.My degree is realted to the management and I want to become that VP or AVP of a recognized Financial Instition

god...really?

can't you do something else? please?

oni

Reaction score
Troll............................................................ :whistle:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oni, that avatar scares me................................................ :whistle:

oni

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Oni, that avatar scares me................................................ :whistle:

You must have something to hide......................................... :whistle: