News: Botox could be cure for baldness

Swanson

Established Member
Reaction score
How awesome would that be if it really was a "cure" for baldness.

I see the point that it may allow more nutrients into the shruken hair follicles by dialating the blood vessels. make senses i guess.

My question is how often would you need to have botox in order to keep the hair follicle healtly with nutrients so it will not shrink.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear from anyone that tried Botox for male pattern baldness?

I remember reading something a while back that the Botox kind of paralyze's (sp?) the muscle and sebaceous (sweat glands) surrounding that hair follicle causing a significant reduction in sweat. Makes sense considering Botox does paralyze the muscles around the eyes resulting in a reduction of wrinkles. Surprised there isn't morre chatter?? Anyone?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yes, after a few botox injections these people walked out with straight teenage Norwood 0 hairlines. Its the cure alright.

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
With my patients these Botox vitamin injections for baldness have been very safe and more effective than anything I have seen before," he Dr Ourian
How "effective" is effective in his estimation, and as compared to what other treatments. I think some data and pics on tests subjects would help to garner interest.