Ninja's story

Ninja

Reaction score
Hello

I am Davor from Slovenia(no option in county menu), 22 years old. About 8 months ago i noticed sheeding and lost of my hairline. I think it was connected with my new work and new stresses i suffered :)

About two months ago i started looking some "help" for my hair. I noticed this forum and i liked it.

I have read some stuff an decided to try some treatment. I have already bought nizoral shampoo and used it twice until now. It seems ok. No iritration. Oo i forgot to mention i have a greasy head. I hope the nizoral shampoo is ok for that to.

I have also bought minoxidil kirkland, got it today. I am not sure to start using it, because i haven't went to doctor yet and don't know the real reason for hair loss.

I have never had thick hair, but i had a hairline that i was satisfied with. Now i am very disapoointed, depressed, not very sure what to do.

I also have some vitamin tablets and i eat a millet every morning. I read somewhere it is ok. :)

Here are some pics

NOW

Now i cut it like this because i feel best when it's short.

Advices are very very welcome.

Greatings from Slovenia

(PS: Sorry for bad english)

Number9

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forum.

Before you start any medications check with your doctor and get a blood test done. I found out that I have a low thyroid. Hairloss can be depressing but this forum always reminds me that there are millions of other people going through the same thing. Stress can be a contributing factor, but in many cases its male pattern baldness.
Ask your doctor about male pattern baldness and finasteride.

Just some words of advice: don't over use nizoral cause it is going to make your scalp super dry like mine and remember to follow the directions when applying minoxidil.

Don't forget to keep us posted.