NINJAX's Story - (26/just used the big 2..with pics)

NINJAX

Reaction score
hi guys...
26 with a strong predisposition to genetic balding.
im just one of the many people suffering from male pattern baldness...and to those experiencing it... it really is a bummer ..its hits u slowly emotionally..hehe any way so no sob story here but i can tell you id rather take a good beating that to endure male pattern baldness. So Ive made my own researches and after a long time looking for solutions online i came upon this site..and it really helped a lot.. cause there are so many sites out there that are fake..with fake products that are extremely expensive and hard to find. so my goal was to find something effective of course and the easiest to maintain.

so here it is my reg:

finasteride( generic kind) 1/4 daily ..taken anytime in the morning

and minoxidil 5% 1ml daily taken whenever im not busy

and maybe a little scalp exercises

duration 3rd month:

and my results...kinda ok.. ive had some growth at the back which was thinning but now looks full..thats the one which grew the fastest

and for my receding hairlines..im noticing some growth and filling up a little

haven't noticed any sides ...maybe during the first month.. kinda noticed fluidity in the white stuff

hey comment guys! any questions on the products? or effects?
  • [list:6uaqr16p]
[/list:u:6uaqr16p]

Attachments

• first month.jpg
    first month.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 2,369

NINJAX

Reaction score
Re: VERY SIMPLE AND CHEAP REGIMEN..cause thats all i canmaintain

hi guys these are the pics from my second month...

i noticed..that grabbing ..pulling my hair didnt produce that much falling hair like it used to...not it kinda stopped..

Attachments

• second month 1.jpg
    second month 1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2,359
  • second month 2.jpg
    second month 2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2,356
  • second month 3.JPG
    second month 3.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 161

NINJAX

Reaction score
Re: VERY SIMPLE AND CHEAP REGIMEN..cause thats all i canmaintain

these pics are from the third month..i noticed that growth kinda went faster in the 3rd month but it could be just me thinking like that...no falling hair anymore and the "islanding" kinda stopped ..i think...all in all i feel i has stopped and i noticed like baby hair in the frontal receding part.

no sides felt...its still standing if u know wat i mean;)

still the same regimen everyday though...

i feel im gaining control

Attachments

• 3rd month 1.jpg
    3rd month 1.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 2,376
  • 3rd month 2.jpg
    3rd month 2.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 2,351
  • 3rd month 3.jpg
    3rd month 3.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 2,377

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: the simplest regimen that worked best for me(and cheapest)

That's really impressive man, congrats!
Are you taking a quarter of generic propecia or proscar per day? Is the tablet 1mg or 5mg? Also, can you explain 'scalp exercises' to me? Is it just tensing the muscles under your scalp? What makes you think that works?

NINJAX

Reaction score
Re: the simplest regimen that worked best for me(and cheapest)

FSHGLD said:
That's really impressive man, congrats!
Are you taking a quarter of generic propecia or proscar per day? Is the tablet 1mg or 5mg? Also, can you explain 'scalp exercises' to me? Is it just tensing the muscles under your scalp? What makes you think that works?

hey FSHGLD! thanks for the comment!

yeah my regimen is taking 1/4 tab finasteride generic tablet...i tried proscar but really i felt it just did the same thing... the problem with proscar is that it has a pentagon shape which is hard to cut into 4 or 5 pieces...so using 1/4 tab a day or 1.25mg is alright within the therapeutic level.. the goal is something that is really easy to do everyday with little effort. the generic tab is really easy to break... i suggest dr. reddys finasteride;) and any 5% minoxidil

the scalp massage thing is really not the base therapy ive been using but i around a site that explained it really well so i tried it cause it really easy.. u can google it " the biology of baldness" it gives no B.s. info

what i do is massage the minoxidil i applied then do the scalp exercises...i just do the eyebrow up thing cuz my problem is on the front part... tell me bout yours!

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: NINJAX's Story - just used the big 2..with pics

HEYY YOURS ARE LIKE MINEEE

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score

HEY WHATS THE SOAP UR USING???IM PLANNING TO TAKE 0.2MG finasteride..AND WHAT ABOUT THE MASTURBATION?

NINJAX

Reaction score

mann01 said:
HEY WHATS THE SOAP UR USING???IM PLANNING TO TAKE 0.2MG finasteride..AND WHAT ABOUT THE MASTURBATION?

hey mann!! thanks for the comment!
and the regimen doesnt focus on not masturbating!!! its really just putting up in check...i have explanations on my other post u can look it up...iva have violent reactions! ehee

the important part of the regimen is the big2! thats finasteride i use 1.25 mg and minoxidil for the temples 1 ml a day cause i keep forgetting....

il give u a quick explanation on the maturbation observation...do it in excess it will cause an imbalance in ur hormones..to compensate for the loss of the white stuff so it can produce again..this will cause a surge in the body of hormones afecting the sensitive part of ur body which are head hair follicles..

2mg finasteride? i guess that alright if ur using it as a loading dose...like for a week ..then taper down to 1.25mg...

about the soap its locally made here its organic papaya based which contains papain an enzyme very good at breaking down the oil or sebum on the scalp...
not to mention its used as a whitening soap here...ive been using it for 2 years now...before i went using the big2 ... i didnt tell anyone then because maybe theyd laugh hey ..but look at the results..it really removed the oiliness and the falling hair

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score

mann01 said:

Please take off the caps lock.

Thanks

sandovalusa

Established Member
Reaction score

You have dark hair... If I were you I would consider getting a buzz cut and getting those hairline tattoos that fill in your hairline with ink. I don't think it works for blondies like me though.

NINJAX

Reaction score

sandovalusa said:
You have dark ... If I were you I would consider getting a buzz cut and getting those hairline tattoos that fill in your hairline with ink. I don't think it works for blondies like me though.

if thats u in the photo..u dont need hair.. having a head shape like nullifies baldness

daffyduck

Reaction score
by the way, i think you mentioned not going to the gym or plainly doing a muscular exercise... why? or you mean that we shouldn't be taking the supplements like steroids?